Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I couldnt get it on nike webside so i got it on a sneaker shop from Barcelona. Now waiting them

Been lurking for a while, only just decided to make an account because I'm surprised at how easy these were to cop. From EU. Footlocker even seems to still have a full size run available. Heading over to my local store to see what it's like there and maybe pick up a second pair.

Hope the oreo 4's are this easy to get!

some saying eu sold.out, now easy cop?,these are legend blues, not.colimbias, lol
Considering I woke up late and still managed to cop them at about an hour and a half after release I would consider a fairly easy cop... Footlocker EU still has them available in a UK12

so much for no hype....these things flying off EU sites...smh
mean.gif
mean.gif

Just picked my up from my local HOH here in manchester UK...not many in line for these..got lucky and got the last size 10...just tried them on in work they run normal to me..if you half sized up like peeps were saying there going to be to big..just sick to what you normally wear...View media item 1344734

false
I don't know about the BX, but the NEX normally get all GRs.
lucky.  I wish I was about an hour north of the base i'm at in Germany and stationed at Ramstein....they have a kickz.com store inside the BX now

lucky.  I wish I was about an hour north of the base i'm at in Germany and stationed at Ramstein....they have a kickz.com store inside the BX now

Inside the BX, that's crazy. As far as the NEX, they have been stepping their product game up. Ours now even carry Diesel. It may not mean a lot, but for a Military Exchange to carry a brand like that is really good progress.

Inside the BX, that's crazy. As far as the NEX, they have been stepping their product game up. Ours now even carry Diesel. It may not mean a lot, but for a Military Exchange to carry a brand like that is really good progress.
yeah that is pretty good.  Yeah if you ever go through Ramstein they have what is called the KMCC mall.  Largest Exchange in the world...it is pretty nuts.

yeah that is pretty good.  Yeah if you ever go through Ramstein they have what is called the KMCC mall.  Largest Exchange in the world...it is pretty nuts.

I always wanted to check out Germany. I may have to see how the AMC flights are lined up, and see if I can one day make a trip.

I always wanted to check out Germany. I may have to see how the AMC flights are lined up, and see if I can one day make a trip.
not to derail the thread...it is worhth it...travel opportunities are great.  Literally been all over europe the last two years..took me 9 years to get to europe but finally got it lol.

Back
Top Bottom