Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

These and the Oreo 4s are the only 4s on my radar this year. I remember championing for the two in various threads.
pimp.gif
Yeah.  Those Oreo 4's look insane. I know it's not an OG cw but I really wish they would have done the Nike Air on the back of these remastered versions (especially the Oreo 4's).  Probably holding out until 2016 for the remastered x 2 series 
roll.gif

These and the Oreo 4s are the only 4s on my radar this year. I remember championing for the two in various threads. :pimp:
Yeah.  Those Oreo 4's look insane. I know it's not an OG cw but I really wish they would have done the Nike Air on the back of these remastered versions (especially the Oreo 4's).  Probably holding out until 2016 for the remastered x 2 series :rofl:

They may put NA on the respective models that originally had it, these and Oreos originally released with a Jumpman.

1/2 size down for me....I'm thinking that's why I got more raffle calls this time around :\ :smh:

Last edited:

told me 6 

then they called me twice for the kobe's and 4's and then they called me later saying i can only have 1 pair cause they made a mistake......

so with all that its a cluster buck.......
Actually you are correct.  I got confused with Champs.  Champs at Cumberland told me 4pm and Nike Lenox was 6.

prob cancled orders from suppliers cause the money wasnt going to be in it or they had a big price drop and people hit the site hard
yeah, they only sold like 1 pair...and that was after price drop from 275 to 250.  then this morning all gone.

That's nuts.  Have you ordered from them before?  I saw people in the Legend 11 forum speculating on whether WD was legit.
I have not, but i have seen people say they are legit.  And they claim they do not deal with fakes.

I COULD NEVER GO HALF SIZE DOWN ON IV'S… I ALWAYS WENT HALF SIZE UP AND IT STILL HURT.. IV'S ARE A NARROW SHOE AND THEYVE NEVER REALLY BEEN COMFY TO ME… PART OF WHY I STOPPED BUYING THEM. I ALWAYS LOVED THE CG IV'S THOUGH BUT THEY HURT ALSO. IDK IF THEY CHANGED THAT IN THE RECENT YEARS BUT I WOULD PROB. STILL GO HALF A SIZE UP

I was on a 2014 sabbatical, is everything still the same.. Finishline splashes and check out errors and nike sells out immediate? 

I HEARD some releases get nuts. Remember they have also a big Asian base sneaker community. 
i woulda never known.. maybe its time for me to own a sneaker shop.. so at least i get the retail peice of the pie and not the "RESALE" problems

i woulda never known.. maybe its time for me to own a sneaker shop.. so at least i get the retail peice of the pie and not the "RESALE" problems
By the end of the year, I will give you a run down of how it goes down over there...

Cant believe im out here in the cold camped out.... But im first in line. Wifey second though shes in the car with the heater. Lol #teamretail #hardouthereforapimp

Cant believe im out here in the cold camped out.... But im first in line. Wifey second though shes in the car with the heater. Lol #teamretail #hardouthereforapimp
you and wifey be safe.

i'm sure you could've scored online though.

and release is at 10am.. could've got some sleep.

but like i said, safety first.

Back
Top Bottom