Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Won 4 raffles 3 11.5s and 9.5 this release was pretty easy to acquire all comes down to where you live spots that get a lot of customers got these by the pound

Last edited:
people camping for these?
nerd.gif

out in West LA right now struck out on every raffle.. Gonna try NDC in the morning will the free shipping apply on these? Hope the bots aint too crazy

It is amazing that some people on this release went 10 for 10 and other went 0-8. I am in Los Angeles and this was not an easy release. I am just wondering if because LA has nice weather a shoe like this can be worn everyday where other parts of the country a white shoe this time of year almost needs to be put away until Spring Summer. If you cooked on this release where in the country are you?

out in West LA right now struck out on every raffle.. Gonna try NDC in the morning will the free shipping apply on these? Hope the bots aint too crazy
yeah, free ship on order $75+ before taxes. I wish finish line would offer free ship on retros  
mean.gif

It is amazing that some people on this release went 10 for 10 and other went 0-8. I am in Los Angeles and this was not an easy release. I am just wondering if because LA has nice weather a shoe like this can be worn everyday where other parts of the country a white shoe this time of year almost needs to be put away until Spring Summer. If you cooked on this release where in the country are you?
I went 3-3 at my local mall. South Florida, 11s made this a breeze IN MY AREA.

Last edited:
I am in MN and only entered at my local Nike store.  I have never won a raffle/ RSVP (without using a 3rd party service).  So, either I got lucky or your theory is on point.

Back
Top Bottom