Coming off as too friendly.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

The only piece of advice you need: Be Bold! When you see a situation you know what the timid/respectful thing to do is, and what the BOLD thing to do is. At first it'll feel weird, but eventually your habit will be to be BOLD. Everyone feels awkward around each other, if you are BOLD and comfortable in your skin that is the biggest turn on to a girl (after you've met her).

Example: At the airport...girl in front of me says something in a language I know...I throw out a casual...oh you can speak Korean!? (I was in Thailand, flight back). We chat for a second, she goes her way I go my way. We get to Shangai airport and gotta wait for a transfer. I see her sitting with her sister, her mom, and her dad. Normal me would say eh there is no hope..i don't see an opening. BOLD me, said eh let's go for BOLD so I just sat down with her family and we chatted. Her rents were surprisingly mad cool, and her sister was happy for me to be chatting with them. She goes to a woman's university, is rich, and is super cute. We have plans for next week (i live in a diff city).

This is just one example, during the beginning. You have to make your intent clear with your words/actions. My biggest hangup for a long time was that every girl I met was going to be a movie level of choreographed beauty with words and situation. Once I gave up on that, and just started saying more BOLD things my success rate skyrocketed. If you are chilling with a girl at dinner, push for more after dinner. Don't just be happy with dinner. The first few times you'll be terrible cuz you are obviously not used to flirting with intent (and this is the ultimate prelude to being BOLD, cuz then it just seems natural). I'll say really dumb stuff just so they know my intent.

Example two: Had dinner with a girl, but it was awkward, I was awkward...we get to the movie and it's awkward. I decide I need to switch gears or just accept being a friend. So I said, "you know the distance from here to here (my left shoulder to my right shoulder) is the same as the distance from here to here (her left shoulder to her right shoulder)..so then you end up with your arm around her. She thought it was super corny and laughed and called me ******ed...but that is how you flirt and show intent. Even if it doesn't make sense...anything you can do to touch them is key. If they ask so what do you want to do now? Say...umm well there is a movie in my DVD player that isn't going to watch itself...come over and ill let you let me have my way with you. If you feel bad about it in the morning I got plenty of Advil.

It's not even these stupid lines..i just say em cuz it's entertaining to me...and when I'm having a good time they come naturally to me. If I'm just asking questions and being FBI interrogation I know that is when I'm doing terrible. Just practice saying BOLD thing..even just 1 or 2 a night to girls when you go out.
some of this is pretty good stuff

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

why wait til summer?
Too much studying and the cold weather makes people stay inside and act antisocially
see fam you going right back into your comfort zone, you cant make excuses like this, next time a situation presents itself you gotta attack it

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

why wait til summer?
Too much studying and the cold weather makes people stay inside and act antisocially
see fam you going right back into your comfort zone, you cant make excuses like this, next time a situation presents itself you gotta attack it

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Man so much truth being spoken in this thread....I've come to the realization that most females around my age aint about that life and besides acting all "too cool to remember my name" they got nothing going on for 'em. Take a look back at me im finishing school im stacking up im hitting the gym daily to better myself, so why the hell am i sitting here tryna to break down the game to impress these clowns. If you just do you they'll come to you, they love a dude who focuses on himself and his life, cuz they wanna be a part of that upcoming +!%. I got females on my contact list who i just hit up randomly for a short convo, then right when they think i might end the convo with "so would u like to hang out sometimes", i dead it with a smiley. I be OD'ing with that smileys too like "why u
smile.gif
all the time for". Cuz im just happy mf

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good %%%% dude.

But whats you guys take on this. A potentially interested girl, who replies back in an uninterested manner?
Its not like what I said was boring or that I was boring in general, but I dont understand how to reply back to a close ended response.
Cause I know shes interested in talking, but the response says other wise.
confused.bmp
Hit her with a one word answer like true or lol. Girls hate having that **## pulled on them and she'll try and keep the chains moving (if she's really interested in you).

Man so much truth being spoken in this thread....I've come to the realization that most females around my age aint about that life and besides acting all "too cool to remember my name" they got nothing going on for 'em. Take a look back at me im finishing school im stacking up im hitting the gym daily to better myself, so why the hell am i sitting here tryna to break down the game to impress these clowns. If you just do you they'll come to you, they love a dude who focuses on himself and his life, cuz they wanna be a part of that upcoming +!%. I got females on my contact list who i just hit up randomly for a short convo, then right when they think i might end the convo with "so would u like to hang out sometimes", i dead it with a smiley. I be OD'ing with that smileys too like "why u
smile.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good %%%% dude.

But whats you guys take on this. A potentially interested girl, who replies back in an uninterested manner?
Its not like what I said was boring or that I was boring in general, but I dont understand how to reply back to a close ended response.
confused.bmp
Hit her with a one word answer like true or lol. Girls hate having that **## pulled on them and she'll try and keep the chains moving (if she's really interested in you).

it's quite simple people, women love men with options

you have to show them you have all the options while eliminating all of theirs

them knowing that you have alotta options and you CHOSE to mess with them makes them feel really special

take halle berry for instance, she can be with any man on the planet...what if she went out of her way to talk to YOU, how would that make you feel?

it's quite simple people, women love men with options

you have to show them you have all the options while eliminating all of theirs

them knowing that you have alotta options and you CHOSE to mess with them makes them feel really special

take halle berry for instance, she can be with any man on the planet...what if she went out of her way to talk to YOU, how would that make you feel?

smile.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good %%%% dude.

Flip it on her. She'll start doing the most to get your attention then because now while her responses are weak I can bet that if she's interested then she's loving the attention and attempts to get her to reciprocate.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good %%%% dude.

Flip it on her. She'll start doing the most to get your attention then because now while her responses are weak I can bet that if she's interested then she's loving the attention and attempts to get her to reciprocate.

smile.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Mouse- as a girl what advice would you give to guys scared of rejection and as a result never go in for the kill

be fearless, easier said than done. 

Mouse- as a girl what advice would you give to guys scared of rejection and as a result never go in for the kill

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

The only piece of advice you need: Be Bold! When you see a situation you know what the timid/respectful thing to do is, and what the BOLD thing to do is. At first it'll feel weird, but eventually your habit will be to be BOLD. Everyone feels awkward around each other, if you are BOLD and comfortable in your skin that is the biggest turn on to a girl (after you've met her).

Example: At the airport...girl in front of me says something in a language I know...I throw out a casual...oh you can speak Korean!? (I was in Thailand, flight back). We chat for a second, she goes her way I go my way. We get to Shangai airport and gotta wait for a transfer. I see her sitting with her sister, her mom, and her dad. Normal me would say eh there is no hope..i don't see an opening. BOLD me, said eh let's go for BOLD so I just sat down with her family and we chatted. Her rents were surprisingly mad cool, and her sister was happy for me to be chatting with them. She goes to a woman's university, is rich, and is super cute. We have plans for next week (i live in a diff city).

This is just one example, during the beginning. You have to make your intent clear with your words/actions. My biggest hangup for a long time was that every girl I met was going to be a movie level of choreographed beauty with words and situation. Once I gave up on that, and just started saying more BOLD things my success rate skyrocketed. If you are chilling with a girl at dinner, push for more after dinner. Don't just be happy with dinner. The first few times you'll be terrible cuz you are obviously not used to flirting with intent (and this is the ultimate prelude to being BOLD, cuz then it just seems natural). I'll say really dumb stuff just so they know my intent.

Example two: Had dinner with a girl, but it was awkward, I was awkward...we get to the movie and it's awkward. I decide I need to switch gears or just accept being a friend. So I said, "you know the distance from here to here (my left shoulder to my right shoulder) is the same as the distance from here to here (her left shoulder to her right shoulder)..so then you end up with your arm around her. She thought it was super corny and laughed and called me ******ed...but that is how you flirt and show intent. Even if it doesn't make sense...anything you can do to touch them is key. If they ask so what do you want to do now? Say...umm well there is a movie in my DVD player that isn't going to watch itself...come over and ill let you let me have my way with you. If you feel bad about it in the morning I got plenty of Advil.

It's not even these stupid lines..i just say em cuz it's entertaining to me...and when I'm having a good time they come naturally to me. If I'm just asking questions and being FBI interrogation I know that is when I'm doing terrible. Just practice saying BOLD thing..even just 1 or 2 a night to girls when you go out.

"My name is George, I'm unemployed and live with my parents"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

"My name is George, I'm unemployed and live with my parents"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

Dig down deep and pounce like a panther.

Originally Posted by Dragon

Dig down deep and pounce like a panther.

Originally Posted by acidicality

If you think she's truly worth it, then keep at it and just do you, you'll eventually get through. Reason I say that is because I was kind of in the same situation with a girl I liked, she had a fairly cold demeanor to a lot of things (and is really shy), but after I got to know her and persisted she opened up to me a lot and we've become very close ever since.

you got frienzoned tho.

If you think she's truly worth it, then keep at it and just do you, you'll eventually get through. Reason I say that is because I was kind of in the same situation with a girl I liked, she had a fairly cold demeanor to a lot of things (and is really shy), but after I got to know her and persisted she opened up to me a lot and we've become very close ever since.

you got frienzoned tho.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

you got frienzoned tho.

Friendzone works, though, when she has hot friends.

Y'all need to be going at these women like the New England Patriots. Get your Tom Brady on.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

you got frienzoned tho.

Friendzone works, though, when she has hot friends.

Y'all need to be going at these women like the New England Patriots. Get your Tom Brady on.

Back
Top Bottom