coming out of my girlfriends closet

e5944b9ca5d8d4ba13c58f02ca493844_raw.jpg

^scasians.

I have no respect for you scasians that come in here and try to disrespect an NT newcomer by replying with a YNS.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

honestly i dont even kno wat the OP is about.... can we get some cliffnotes?
- him and his girl have been shaky
- once it got better he spent the day at her house and fell asleep with her
- her mom came home, he hid in the closet
- she found him in the closet
- shes forbidding him from seeing her
- now what?

Originally Posted by Rash

^scasians.

I have no respect for you scasians that come in here and try to disrespect an NT newcomer by replying with a YNS.
Sooo... scasian = hispster?
You're lame dude. Stop being captain save a NT'er.
Also, I hope you're Asian.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

better work it out bfore she hits college cause the freshman hungry beats r waitin and super mom won't be there... Be brave n try havin a talk wit mom duke while she is there as well and explain to her why you're not only good for her daughter but also essential to her maturity, moms tend to eventually understand, but don't try pops lol, ur gf mite think its brave and romantic n possibly love u more for it, but i can't promise u it will work or dat this is da best thing to do

Very true. Freshman are a hunted species first semester, and are usually easy prey.

If you really like her like that, cop some flowers for her moms and apologize for any disrespect she may have felt because of your poor decisions.

^scasians.

YNS either, I presume?

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by carL0Wm3yng

Originally Posted by socluis90

marionthebarberian wrote:

YNS.
-The Juice
- The Horchata

-Griz
-Trap
-Griz from the future
-Fury again 'cuz you skipped me.
grin.gif

- Lizake
-bonafide

-aG1

^scasians.

YNS either, I presume?

man it seems like all the scasians are gettin a little booty tickled...

sorry scasians
laugh.gif

The only thing you scasians are smashing are your cars cause none of yall can drive. both male and female.
The men think theyre soooo sick with their whack ricers while the women just flat out cant drive.

^scasians.

YNS either, I presume?

sorry scasians
laugh.gif

The only thing you scasians are smashing are your cars cause none of yall can drive. both male and female.
The men think theyre soooo sick with their whack ricers while the women just flat out cant drive.

What are you babbling about?

Originally Posted by 18key

sorry scasians
laugh.gif

Ya know what, I'm gonna assume you're not Asian. Because you're not, and you're using a word that is clearly demeaning to Asians, if only to you, I'm reporting you. Just a heads up.
wink.gif
quit crying.
laugh.gif

^scasians.

YNS either, I presume?

sorry scasians
laugh.gif

What are you babbling about?

seriously man. no one is running an argument

sorry scasians
laugh.gif

Ya know what, I'm gonna assume you're not Asian. Because you're not, and you're using a word that is clearly demeaning to Asians, if only toyou, I'm reporting you. Just a heads up.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom