Commercials being WAY louder than the show your watching UNAPPRECIATION

mad.gif
I hate having to keep turning the TV up and down all the time
smh.gif

there is a commerical for a bar tending school that is sooooo damn loud...and it only comes on late at night so its right around the time i'm trying tofall asleep...

Glad im not alone
laugh.gif
It also sucks when two different channels are completely different volumes

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while

I really don't remember this happening even like a year ago. Idk if its something new or if I just started noticing it, but I always gotta turn down thevolume when commercials come on

great thread. I hate it when that happens. I also hate it when DVD movies have music sequences because the music is always a lot louder than dialogue from themovie.

Nothin worse. Sittin at home relaxin, commercial pops up with the vol 10 times the show you were watching, then you gotta go lookin for the remotefrantically...def unappreciated!

I thought I was the only one, it is definitely unappreciated especially when I usually put the timer on my t.v. and try to go to sleep and I get woken upduring some loud @#$ commercial.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while

I really don't remember this happening even like a year ago. Idk if its something new or if I just started noticing it, but I always gotta turn down the volume when commercials come on

Naw I've always remembered the commercials being loud, even as a child. And I'm 20 years old.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

smh.gif
Having to scramble for the remote FTL, especially at night

roll.gif
Happens everytime I watch tv in bed lmao... I'll be scramblinglike crazy and after like 45 seconds the remots was like right on the side of me or under the covers hahaha

The worse is when the remote falls off your bed and you got batteries all over the place lol Or when you hop in bed, get nice and comfy, then realizeyou left the remote on your desk like 8 feet away
mad.gif

The worse is when the remote falls off your bed and you got batteries all over the place lol Or when you hop in bed, get nice and comfy, then realize you left the remote on your desk like 8 feet away
mad.gif

smh.gif
Story of my life.

x2 when you don't have a damn remote to your TV... so you get up to turn that issh down. Then, when the show comes on... you gotta get back up and adjustthe volume again
smh.gif

Word, probably the most annoying thing ever. It's borderline obscene during NFL Sundays on the GameMix channel.

I was reading an article a few months back that dealt with this subject, the TV stations admit they purposely jack up the volume for the commercials at therequest of the companies paying for the ads because "studies show" you are going to pay more attention when it's louder as well as louder makestheir product seem more important. Chalk another one up for advertising controlling everything in our lives.

Back
Top Bottom