Computer Help ..

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm having a problem using my USB ports and/or new drivers being found or installing.

I have Windows Vista and before I just used to attached the USB and the PC will automatically find the drivers and install it ...

Well, lately every piece of hardware I have bought do not want to properly install and the software and/or the drivers aren't being found and/orautomatically install. Even after I do it manually they will not work.

The latest problem I have encounter was after buying a card reader it work for a couple of minutes and then it didn't .. after it stopped working I got aerror message saying USB device not recognizable and it has malfunction, but I have used it in another PC and it works just find ..

Any help to this problem - I mean if any of ya ever heard of it ...

Sorry if I confused you ..

P.S. I will not buy a Mac thanks though!

Joined Dec 2, 2007
Try downloading Driver Cleaner or Driver Sweeper to completely uninstall all of the drivers that have been installed and start over

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now