Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

I was asked to keep quiet until the info got out but since the product numbers already leaked, might as well.

Fall (October-i sh)
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-4.jpg

Holiday. AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-4.jpg

Once again, this is NOT speculation, this is fact. These aren't actual pics, these are the previous retros. Please don't PM me asking for more infobecause you will be ignored. I also said the Cement III's were dropping this year and no one believed me and now other sites are confirming it as well. NT gets a lot of info first but the majority of you guys (Not all) enjoy being the victim so you call "ducktales" or complain about quality and otherBS. This is the info, take it for what it is. Peace.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i went to my local champs today.. and i talked to a sales rep and they just received a concord shirt.. with a picture of the concords and he says that they will release sometime in march probably.. he says they always get the shirts like 2 months before the actual shoe is out... it was a all black shirt and jordan was on it wearin the concords then under was a big pic of the actual shoe.. and like a mini story..

FOUND THE SHIRT

377594010.JPG

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

we don't need this thread again, kiddo

Will
cmon-son.jpg

I've met you before. If you dont recognized the name, you should atleast remember the avy.

just copped some cgs...ill take another...

i beleive it...this year will be the greatest...

i hope the concords do drop in october...itll be right before i leave for Afghanistan, id love to have another pair of em.

Back
Top Bottom