Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

JB is trying to make folks broke in 2010 I see. If true, I'll be copping the Concords for sure.

Originally Posted by pay jape

some of these rumored releases have to be bs...
so nt is telling me we are getting...

all these 6's in the near future. (oreo, bred, MS, white red, pistons cw, lakers CW)
all the 9's (charcoal,white/black,powder blue,and citrus)
3's 4's and chicago 10's
11's... anakeskin pack , concord, cool grey
and then the infareds in a pack
and the numerous 2's
and then the 13's at the end of the year...

someone has to be wrong here.

unless some of these releases are only international releases...

what i dont think 09's lineup comes close.

is it me or are there way too many major releases
So releasing Air Jordans 1-23 in 2008 is too many releases? And various Retro 1s in the same year sounds fishy?
Releasing the OG DMP, Retro 13s, Retro 7s, Retro 4s, and Retro 5s in 2006 is too many too right?
C'mon, this "im calling ducktales until i see pics" is Ridiculous, and selfish.
Good reliable info is in front of your nose and eyes and you just dis-respect the people providing them...this is why the Jordan Forum will remain so"ISS".

Really appreciate the news and i'm everyone will. This year is going to be a great one. Have to really take the time and think about what i really want tocopp cause it will be hard to copp everything. But these two will be a copp for sure times two. I like said before really appreciate the news.

i have to disagree.
if somebody is like:

black/red VI's
white/red VI's
concord XI's
cool grey XI's
cement III's
cement IV's
black/infrared VI's
white/infrared VI's
chicago X's
charcoal IX's
ajko's
various XIII's that everybody has been waiting for

in one year? come on, son. ONE YEAR? and this isn't all of the releases, either. other noteworthy stuff will release.
i dunno son...i just don't know. i need pics before i get my hopes up as well.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i have to disagree.
if somebody is like:

black/red VI's - pics are out
white/red VI's - pics are out
concord XI's - sample pic floating around and is on nike.com
cool grey XI's
cement III's
cement IV's - kanye was rocking 2010 version right?
black/infrared VI's
white/infrared VI's
chicago X's
charcoal IX's - pics of retro+ colorway has been posted so its possible of these
ajko's - pics are out

in one year? come on, son. ONE YEAR? and this isn't all of the releases, either. other noteworthy stuff will release.
about 1/2 of the shoes you listed already have pics in one form or another. not sure why its hard to believe.
space jams were confirmed about a yr before they dropped... no pics for months.

Originally Posted by pay jape

some of these rumored releases have to be bs...
so nt is telling me we are getting...

all these 6's in the near future. (oreo, bred, MS, white red, pistons cw, lakers CW)
all the 9's (charcoal,white/black,powder blue,and citrus)
3's 4's and chicago 10's
11's... anakeskin pack , concord, cool grey
and then the infareds in a pack
and the numerous 2's
and then the 13's at the end of the year...

someone has to be wrong here.

unless some of these releases are only international releases...

what i dont think 09's lineup comes close.

is it me or are there way too many major releases
All I can say is 2001 look at how many shoes released that year it is possible.

you can't read one jordan post on NT these days without the word "ducktales"...anyone had enough? Things change so maybe all these drops areconfirmed now but some might get changed/scrapped in the future. And everyone posting saying thats too many releases this year, get a(nother) job or learn torob Footlockers the night of releases like those guys did on the SJ release.

I dont think its about the amout of the releases just the shoes that are actually releasing. Their are a good 5 pairs of grails coming out. JB has been knowfor not giving people the releases that they truley want. And now all of a sudden 2010 is the year we get everything we have ever dreamed of. Why are Whitecement 3s and 4s releasing in the same year as Concords and CG 11s. Not to mention all of the 6s that we are supposed to get. It just seems fishy that allthese amazing shoes are going to release in the same year.

Not saying impossible but I could retire from collecting after this year because i will be getting the last couple pairs i want. All that i will be waiting foris midnight navy 16s and im out

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So can we expect these to have those injection "balls" everywhere on the midsole??
injection balls were on the 00 retros too.

Originally Posted by bigj505

So can we expect these to have those injection "balls" everywhere on the midsole??
this is true..lookn at mine as we speak..

Yeah but they over did it on the Space Jams.
lol i agree. my girls gs jams got them pretty bad. my pair was OK... 00 jams, i didnt even notice them til i looked at them hard after getting the09s
laugh.gif

Yeah but they over did it on the Space Jams.
lol i agree. my girls gs jams got them pretty bad. my pair was OK... 00 jams, i didnt even notice them til i looked at them hard after getting the 09s
laugh.gif

Seriously, though, I didn't realize them until someone pointed them out on NT that they had them all over their pairs.

You can't really tell, but it's sloppy on JB's part.

What is this talk of OG molds?? I would highly doubt they would go back to them now..
nerd.gif

to be honest the mold on the 09 jams/cdp isnt really that bad....they look fine on the feet....the cdps just sucked because of the patent cut....my 09 jamspatent cut is fine and since they fixed that they look nice

Originally Posted by debs 168

i have to disagree.
if somebody is like:

black/red VI's - pics are out
white/red VI's - pics are out
concord XI's - sample pic floating around and is on nike.com
cool grey XI's
cement III's
cement IV's - kanye was rocking 2010 version right?
black/infrared VI's
white/infrared VI's
chicago X's
charcoal IX's - pics of retro+ colorway has been posted so its possible of these
ajko's - pics are out

about 1/2 of the shoes you listed already have pics in one form or another. not sure why its hard to believe.
space jams were confirmed about a yr before they dropped... no pics for months.
we already know the black/red and white/red VI's will release. i put that on the list because its supposed to be implied that its "inaddition to..."the other stuff on the list. with that said, the only other thing on the list thats confirmed and that has pics are the various IX'sdropping. oh and the ajko's. the other stuff is speculation.

no one knows for sure what year those IV's were that kanye was rocking. show me the pic of the sample 2010 concords.

???? this thing killed the spacejams... they better not put it on concords or cool greys
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom