Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I can't wait to see how the cool gray and concords are cut.

I truly believe that the all black (SJs and blk/rds) kinda "hide" how much off these are compared to the first crop of retros.

DON'T be shocked if they use mesh on the cool grays.

*Just saying*..................................................................
Nothing can suprise me when it comes to JB now.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I can't wait to see how the cool gray and concords are cut.

I truly believe that the all black (SJs and blk/rds) kinda "hide" how much off these are compared to the first crop of retros.

DON'T be shocked if they use mesh on the cool grays.

*Just saying*..................................................................

Yeah, the concords would look a little odd with less patent leather and with the shape.Might be a case where the fakes look better than the real thing.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Never liked the cool greys but the concords shall be mine!

Me too, might have to get a couple of pair of concords, since they're hard to keep clean

both shoes will be as crazy as the space jam release. they are both hott!!! i hope they come out cus i missed out on getting the space jams. i only have the black/red xi's from 08xmas

Concords def cop! Better bring out the bullet proof vest. Been alota shootings at the local mall here in the Bay!

jordandub3 wrote:
Concords def cop! Better bring out the bullet proof vest. Been alota shootings at the local mall here in the Bay!

YOU know Ill be out there when the time comes.

NO VEST. Just me with my mini _ _ _ . you know the deal

lol

The BAY AREA aint that bad G.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Cool Greys will be copped with amazing speed and quickness

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]dont know why this made me[/color]
laugh.gif

took 5 day camp out for SJ release in manila.

thinkin of starting a tent rental and portable toilet business when these come out

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by skep

no hate, but how many times u gonna say ur getting stupid amounts of the cool grays?

first 32, now 11
32 Concords & 11 Cool Greys

Who cares how many pairs he wants. Why does Jay Leno have 5 Duesenberg's when he can only drive 1 at a time? Because he can and he's a collector.

please dont compare this guy to jay leno. collecting isnt the point, the point is he repeatedly tells us how many he is getting. we understand the first time but to say it 2, 3, 4 times, nobody cares at that point. bragging just makes you look stupid. i plan to get 2 of each pair, do you see me repeating it on every reply

Back
Top Bottom