Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Sorry if this was posted already but has anyone noticed the Cool Greys as well as other future releases 13's and 9's on sneakerpreorder.com?
nerd.gif

Actually, I DID notice that. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Sneakerpreorder.com FTW...will be doing business with you bro
smokin.gif

I will definitely be coppin both of those this year. Takes me back to my HS years. A pair of each for both me and my son.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Not A Chance In Hell The Concord XI is Dropping 2K10

Baby J, that just ruined my day.
tired.gif
It's ok though, probably better they don't come out this year. I'm hoping early 2K11. That way I'll have funds saved up to cop x3. 2k10 guna be a harsh year for my wallet with all the heat coming out.

Thanks for the confirmation though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

I was asked to keep quiet until the info got out but since the product numbers already leaked, might as well.

Fall (October-i sh)
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-concords-white-black-dark-concord-4.jpg

Holiday. AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-cool-greys-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-4.jpg

Once again, this is NOT speculation, this is fact. These aren't actual pics, these are the previous retros. Please don't PM me asking for more info because you will be ignored. I also said the Cement III's were dropping this year and no one believed me and now other sites are confirming it as well. NT gets a lot of info first but the majority of you guys (Not all) enjoy being the victim so you call "ducktales" or complain about quality and other BS. This is the info, take it for what it is. Peace.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i went to my local champs today.. and i talked to a sales rep and they just received a concord shirt.. with a picture of the concords and he says that they will release sometime in march probably.. he says they always get the shirts like 2 months before the actual shoe is out... it was a all black shirt and jordan was on it wearin the concords then under was a big pic of the actual shoe.. and like a mini story..

FOUND THE SHIRT

377594010.JPG

pimp.gif
Concords
pimp.gif
Ohh My God. I Havent Had A Pair Since I Was Like 5 Or 6. These Are A MUST. Ohh Mane. That Jus Siced My Whole Year. Tears Of Joy Rite About Now. ------>  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Baby J, that just ruined my day.
tired.gif
It's ok though, probably better they don't come out this year. I'm hoping early 2K11. That way I'll have funds saved up to cop x3. 2k10 guna be a harsh year for my wallet with all the heat coming out.

Thanks for the confirmation though.
happy.gif

This makes me happy.  That way I can save $$$$$.  One more must I can wait for.  So much heat slated for this year and early 2011.

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
Rolaholic, March 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm wrote:
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

Grand hustle - was it necessary for you to post this quote in every NT Jordan thread?

also notice that i am only posting this once.

i still cant get over this....cool greys....if this happens, especially around the holidays....it's gonna be nuts.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

It Would Also Appear that the X's are NO LONGER HAPPENING..............

Oh is that right? Basically you're a FRAUD. Your shot at e-fame by claiming your an "insider" is done. Go away...

The only source i believe without pics on this forum. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom