Confessions

Not at all. If you PM me, I can prove that I am real...
I am just a really honest, open person & this thread is called "Confessions."
That is my confession. I thought it would be humorous to share.
I could care less what anyone thinks about me talking about my sexual preferences either.
No offense, but I have a right just as ya'll 99% males to talk about these sorts of things, whether I'm a pretty girl or not. 
It don't even freaking matter.

TBH I love seeing all the responses I get from ya'll. Your meme executions are always on point.

You might have to prove that to me [emoji]128064[/emoji] Pms wide open

NT never fails.

I'm glad the year is coming to an end so I'm not going to raves/events/clubs/concerts. Partly because of money, mostly because of my drug intake habit. Had the most drugs I've taken this year out of my whole life. I need a self inducing cleanse

I am in love with a girl, or should I say infatuated....Idk which one tbh. Pretty sure she just views me as a friend now or just a person to call when bored. Contemplated on just saying that to her....even if I get rejected I would still feel better than I do now cause I'm just holding back.

I don't really like leaving the house that much, just throwing a movie/show I want to watch while laying down is good enough for me when I need to need entertained or need take a break from something else.

Why are you afraid to be rejected $EA$ON$ Change $EA$ON$ Change ? Wouldn't you rather try to get her and know she's not having it than watch her eventually get with some other dude and never know if you had a shot?

There's nothing wrong with just being a woman's friend IF that's all YOU want from her. But if you secretly desire her and you're only being her friend because you think that's the best you can do, that's some sucker ****. Man up.

I been taking codiene tablets for pain in my back which now I am taking just as a relaxant after work, and usually have 4 or 5 drinks as well. I feel nice n calm n its OK but I go watch a movie and I can't seem too focus on the show and often wake up with no memory of what it was even about until I skip through the movie in the morning to remember. Its annoying me, imma need to stop the drinking but the tablets as well cos I can't enjoy my movies any more and I love my movies. Other then that its fine its just concentrating on a v I find hard. Damn Dr prescribing me too much n me overdosing is effecting me now
Take care of yourself bro. Opiates are nothing to mess around with, you don't want to get addicted to that ****.

I am in love with a girl, or should I say infatuated....Idk which one tbh. Pretty sure she just views me as a friend now or just a person to call when bored. Contemplated on just saying that to her....even if I get rejected I would still feel better than I do now cause I'm just holding back.

I don't really like leaving the house that much, just throwing a movie/show I want to watch while laying down is good enough for me when I need to need entertained or need take a break from something else.

Man up my brother , don't live on "what if " find out before you waste your time .

I been stroking the snake too much.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Finals got me stressing 

Why are you afraid to be rejected $EA$ON$ Change $EA$ON$ Change ? Wouldn't you rather try to get her and know she's not having it than watch her eventually get with some other dude and never know if you had a shot?

There's nothing wrong with just being a woman's friend IF that's all YOU want from her. But if you secretly desire her and you're only being her friend because you think that's the best you can do, that's some sucker ****. Man up.

Man up my brother , don't live on "what if " find out before you waste your time .

Both of y'all are right and next time I talk to her I'll tell her what's really up.

Take care of yourself bro. Opiates are nothing to mess around with, you don't want to get addicted to that ****.

Thanks brother, im addicted already. I guess im lucky its only 120-150mg codiene a day max but its still no nothing.

I'm an immature pos. Need to stop letting my feelings control my actions. But when you're in the heat of the moment you can't control ****. Still ain't no excuse for my actions.

Last edited:
My Pops told me "less history, more mystery" when it comes to being 100 with your woman. :nerd:

My Pops told me "less history, more mystery" when it comes to being 100 with your woman. :nerd:

Believe me if I was anything I was 100 with her. Never did anything or thought about doing anything to jeopardize our relationship. But I still fudged up [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom