Confessions

You're a lame, obviously I'm referring to you not being "that guy" she married..
And obvious you a bish who can't put a coherent sentence together but it's okay for u to ethug in a confession thread...You can have a tall glass of H*e sit your *** down...

Last edited:
You're a lame, obviously I'm referring to you not being "that guy" she married..
And obvious you a bish who can't put a coherent sentence together but it's okay for u to ethug in a confession thread...You can have a tall glass of H*e sit your *** down...

:lol: I'm sorry bro, I forgot what thread I'm in. Most of you guys are on edge and sensitive from the jump anyway. :smile:

:lol: I'm sorry bro, I forgot what thread I'm in. Most of you guys are on edge and sensitive from the jump anyway. :smile:
Nobody is sensitive... I can admit when I am mad and when I am wrong but coming at somebody like u bout that ethug life and not explaining yourself... You get the same treatment as a lame on the street tryin to be funny....bur keep up the good trolling ya bish lol

Nobody is sensitive... I can admit when I am mad and when I am wrong but coming at somebody like u bout that ethug life and not explaining yourself... You get the same treatment as a lame on the street tryin to be funny....bur keep up the good trolling ya bish lol
jon-hamm.jpg

Last edited:
There are two people I fantasize about murdering. Actually they are a few, but I only know two of their names. And their first names at that. They were people who ****** my family over. I don't have the money to to put a hit on them. I hope someone hates them as much as I do and offs them in the most painful way possible records it and I get to watch them suffer. Because if it was up to me I would buy a deep frier big enough to cook a cow and get to cooking both them and their families. And that is after I *** **** them with a meat cleaver. I'll save the children but they will be sent the video.

Last edited:
I tried that. She doesnt feel the same way and there is nothing I can do about it. Its been two years and I havent gotten over her. Not like we dated. We hung out and I wanted more but she was straight. :/ She wants to be just friends.
There is nothing else I can say. I can't force feelings on her. My fault though. If I was more experienced with women by the time this one came around I would've been had game.

im in the same boat bro so i feel ya. broads these days man.. :smh:

There are two people I fantasize about murdering. Actually they are a few, but I only know two of their names. And their first names at that. They were people who ****** my family over. I don't have the money to to put a hit on them. I hope someone hates them as much as I do and offs them in the most painful way possible records it and I get to watch them suffer. Because if it was up to me I would buy a deep frier big enough to cook a cow and get to cooking both them and their families. And that is after I *** **** them with a meat cleaver. I'll save the children but they will be sent the video.

You can't let other people cause you such pain fam. It will drive you insane.

im in the same boat bro so i feel ya. broads these days man.. :smh:
I know :smh: My dude who smashes hella **** has this theory that girls don't know love until they have children.
I don't believe in love but I do believe that there are people you are highly compatible with. She was one of two people (let's call her J since her name starts with J). I got over the other one (lets call her K). K was ugly (really ugly but looks hardly matter to me) but her personality more than made up for it, even though she was a white girl. I got over K pretty quick because she didnt match up to J. I never catch feelings but I caught one for these two girls in a relatively short amount of time.

Also lol at J and K. That is a coincidence.

You can't let other people cause you such pain fam. It will drive you insane.
They ruined my entire families life. I can't get into it but most of our childhood's sucked because of them.
It is only fair that I return the favors to their families.

Last edited:
I came to my aunt and uncle's until I find a big boy job (basically after I pass the CPA exam). My aunt is a complete, know-it-all, *****. She says that I won't be able to pay the bills when I leave and that I can't come back after that. My uncle wants me to stay though. I don't talk back to the ***** but I hope she knows half my student loans are in my uncle's name. After her *****y remarks, she would be insane to think that if I couldn't pay all my bills, that the student loans in my uncle's name is the one I would be paying. SHE with her credit card maxing *** can't pay her bills now. But for wishing that **** upon me, I hope she is prepared for me not to be able to pay my bills like she so eloquently said to me.

I can't bring myself to stay in this piece of ****. Even if I could deal with her *****iness, her house is too far from Chicago for me to deal with for 2 years while I pay off them loans

Last edited:
And I so pathetically like J, the girl I was talking about earlier.

She post on fb how she loves gushers. I'm at the crib like "I like gushers too"

after many years of hating myself, i finally realized that i deserve better than my ex boyfriend. i feel like a boulder was lifted off my shoulders when i realized that my family and friends were right -- i'm not at fault, he was just abusive. i admit that i still love my ex, but again, he put me through so much since i was 16. i'm almost 21 now. i'm proud of myself for realizing that i'm NOT crazy/psycho like my ex says i am. i'm NOT worthless like he used to call me, i'm worth more than he ever will be. and the way he treated me ISN'T my fault, he was just disrespectful to the highest degree. and, most importantly, i'm MORE than good enough. in fact, i'm the total opposite of the horrible things he used to call me. now i can start learning how to love myself again.

Last edited:
I know it's pathetic really. I don't catch feelings often at all. 4 or 5 girls I have liked in my whole life, only two were hard to get over.

But when I do slip up, I fall for em hard.

It comes with knowing that there are next to no women I am compatible with. Only ever got two second dates.

4. I still think about her everyday. I hope she's doing okay. I just wanna know if that dude is treating her better :\

I know it's pathetic really. I don't catch feelings often at all. 4 or 5 girls I have liked in my whole life, only two were hard to get over.

But when I do slip up, I fall for em hard.

It comes with knowing that there are next to no women I am compatible with. Only ever got two second dates.

it's tough.. but you have no choice but to move on. can't make someone feel about you the same way you feel about them.
kinda puts things into perspective how many girl's i've put in that same place when its reversed and the shoes are in my feet.

And I so pathetically like J, the girl I was talking about earlier.

She post on fb how she loves gushers. I'm at the crib like "I like gushers too"

I'm sorry son but weren't you in another thread talking about how once you had money you were going to smash women with no conscience, treat them terribly and never fall in love? And you're in the crib tearing up over gushers? :smh:

My confession is that I find people in general weird and interesting as hell. The way people abuse others or accept the abuse of others. Or ignore someone then turn around and complain about being ignored. Loving someone that treats them like trash and being willing to forgive whatever. I find that ish fascinating. :nerd:

Since we're back on girls. I keep thinking of all the girls i missed out on in college.

1 girl i was going tos mash and security wouldn't let her in my building cause her friends had her ID. :rolleyes

Another chick was trying to convince me I wasn't going to smash. so mind you I'm in her bed, we kiss and she's like na. I'm like okay let me give you a massage or some ****. on my life i was on her ***. sliding up her thigh. and her phone rings. one of her friends that stayed the day before was coming to get her bag so I had to dip. Condom slips out of my pocket by accident on the bed and i don't even realize it. Is this yours?? "Ummm no" :lol:

Then another day these two girls I'm friends with went out with the intent of getting D. That was their mission for the night. They were both 8-10. And all over me at the party.

One of the girls was the girl of my dreams. Like I was in love with her, and I had made some crazy confession to her when I was realllllllly drunk in college. (left a voicemail saying god knows what and tried to get her friend to wake her up at like 3-4a so i could talk to her) she told one of my friends about it (we were all close and lived in the same apartment building) and basically i got word that i creeped her out or she was still bugged about it a week later. Mind you I apologized face to face to her the next day and talked to her about how I was just really messed up (Barcadi 151) and sorry for being so ridiculous.

Long story short, I didn't bang her out that night at the party where she told me she misses hanging out with me, and that I'm so distant to her now (cause she ******g said I'm creeping you out you *****) >:wow:) So I didn't smash cause my feelings were hurt. lmfaoooo the most beta moment of my life. I'd like to think one day a few years down the road I'll savage this. If not she'll just be one of the special ones that got away. :frown:

I'm more upset that I could've smashed the girl of my dreams and I didn't cause I wanted to hang onto little nonsense like her calling me a creep when she was clearly over it by that point. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom