Confessions

- Lost & Depressed

- At one of my lowest points in life right now

- Recently left military and regret it slightly

- Got fired from my job. 

- Broke ( $10 to my name )

- Recently sold my car ( 2006 Dodge Magnum ) to my Grandfather for $1000 & $300 a month for 10 months = $4000 ( Worst Decision Ever! )

- Owns one of the most talked about clothing brands in the city but havent sold a shirt all summer due to lack of motivation to print them

- Have a hard time truly connecting with people in real life & via social sites.

- Stayed in the house majority of the summer. 

- In my heart I want to be the best & know its more than possible but im Scared of my own potential. 

- Afraid to commit to anything.

- Second guessing my faith.

only half the story.

-Drowning myself in music and trying to start my own music career.
-Taken, but living a single lifestyle.
-Everyone says I should break up with my girl because she's bad #%$# crazy, but I can't pull myself to do it.
-I'm afraid of waking up at the age of 40 and wondering where my youth went.
-I have multiple females begging for the D, but I have a gf and I can't just do it and not care.
-I've been drinking and partying for the past two weeks straight.
-My girl doesn't know.
-My guy friends don't know.
-I party with some of the females that want me.
-I know I should stop.
-I can't.

This goes back to my post on pg.11 about my SAP. (student academic progress)

"All transfer students must have their transcript evaluated by this institution’s Undergraduate
Admissions and Recruitment Office. Schools are required to count transfer credit hours that are accepted toward a
student’s education program as both attempted and completed hours. Only transferred courses that apply to a
student’s degree plan will be counted toward their “maximum timeframe” of attempted hours. For these
students, financial aid eligibility is identical to that of students with comparable credit hours."

It also says, for students, who for the first time in their academic history at the school fail to meet the SAP requirements will be eligible for financial aid for ONE semester. SAP requirements must be met by the end of this semester to continue being eligible for financial aid.

It's late as hell, and my mind is going blank. :smh: So does this mean that, even if I do not INITIALLY meet the SAP requirement prior to my first semester at the school, I'll still be able to get aid for my first semester there?

Wish I could get to an advisor, but I can't until Monday.

23, feeling ive made no real progress since i was 18

havent had a job since october 08

$4500 in debt from one semester at DeVry

tried community college a few times, had no motivation whatsoever

lost my license at 19, been caught without it 3 times since then

i got 5 dollars to my name n dumpster diving has been the only way to keep $ in my pocket

havent had a phone since 2010

barely have a decent pair of shoes to wear n my closet im majority hand-me-downs

i feel like nobody around me realizes how deep i am in this rut nor do they really care..

tried antidepressants, i refuse due to the side effects it had on me

23, feeling ive made no real progress since i was 18
havent had a job since october 08
$4500 in debt from one semester at DeVry
tried community college a few times, had no motivation whatsoever
lost my license at 19, been caught without it 3 times since then
i got 5 dollars to my name n dumpster diving has been the only way to keep $ in my pocket
havent had a phone since 2010
barely have a decent pair of shoes to wear n my closet im majority hand-me-downs

i feel like nobody around me realizes how deep i am in this rut nor do they really care..
tried antidepressants, i refuse due to the side effects it had on me

Yo man you at the bottom b aint no where to go but up now..Make a decision and stick wit it till it works no more time to reflect

This goes back to my post on pg.11 about my SAP. (student academic progress)
It also says, for students, who for the first time in their academic history at the school fail to meet the SAP requirements will be eligible for financial aid for ONE semester. SAP requirements must be met by the end of this semester to continue being eligible for financial aid.
It's late as hell, and my mind is going blank.
mean.gif
So does this mean that, even if I do not INITIALLY meet the SAP requirement prior to my first semester at the school, I'll still be able to get aid for my first semester there?
Wish I could get to an advisor, but I can't until Monday.
Nah, It is saying that if it's your first time not meeting the SAP requirements you get one semester of financial aide to fix it. So it's good news. As long as you didn't "use up" your SAP one semester when you did poorly, you can use it now. This means that when you get the one semester of financial aid, in this semester you must raise your SAP requirement to 67%-75% in this semester or you won't receive financial aid. It's one semester leeway to fix your SAP ratio.

I can be a condescending person at times.

I think I made half my family dislike me yesterday because I critiqued their life and all they did.

^Plus you didn't even get invited to your cousin's wedding 
laugh.gif

I wasn't invited to the wedding on my Mother's side of the family.

I critiqued my Father's side. :lol:

:lol: family friendships dropping like flies.

- Lost & Depressed

- At one of my lowest points in life right now

- Recently left military and regret it slightly

- Got fired from my job. 

- Broke ( $10 to my name )

- Recently sold my car ( 2006 Dodge Magnum ) to my Grandfather for $1000 & $300 a month for 10 months = $4000 ( Worst Decision Ever! )

- Owns one of the most talked about clothing brands in the city but havent sold a shirt all summer due to lack of motivation to print them

- Have a hard time truly connecting with people in real life & via social sites.

- Stayed in the house majority of the summer. 

- In my heart I want to be the best & know its more than possible but im Scared of my own potential. 

- Afraid to commit to anything.

- Second guessing my faith.

only half the story.
^this &

when things are going well i get spooked , i feel like it'll all crash down.

i like being alone and hate getting help from people. 

i feel no real emotions but just anger & jealousy. 

never been close to any of my family.

i think i have a drug problem. 

Are we all sociopaths and narcissists? lol

- One of my boys chicks was feelin me. Her and her friends told me they broke up. I smashed....before he did. The p was wack and I couldnt bust :lol:. Found out later they were still talking :smh:. Me and him almost faught. We made amends but he lowkey never got over it. After they really broke up she ried getting me to hit a few more times. Couldn't get over how bad she was so I was cool on it.

- College soph year was cool with this chick. She started feelin me hard. Got the dome one night. About 2 months later took her virginity. She caught feelings and spazzed when she saw me with other chicks....made a scene one time. Apparently one of her close friends liked me but when she found out I hit they stopped being friends. Sad tho, they were really close.

- Have a bad habit with talking to chicks who are friends :smh:. Freshman year this joint was getting at me hard. We chilled a few times, I spend the night with her and almost hit....didn't have a rub. We lost contact. Fast forward, my current girl was apparently her roomate freshman year and they currently stay together. She knows and said she doesn't care becuz it happened before her. Kinda funny whenever all of us smoke together tho :lol:

^this &

when things are going well i get spooked , i feel like it'll all crash down.

i like being alone and hate getting help from people. 

i feel no real emotions but just anger & jealousy. 

never been close to any of my family.

i think i have a drug problem. 

Are we all sociopaths and narcissists? lol
one day my dad wrote me a letter saying that i get mad to easily and he can tell angerjust flows through me. he than told me that life is too short to become hostile and angry over such little things. he said you need struggles in your life for you to appreciate what it feels like to be happy. 

Last edited:
 I am passionate about fitness. I would workout 7 days if my body would let me and if I have the time. I would feel guilty for not working out more than 2 days. Dieting is a different story.

i'm the same way.  Ill eat good for a couple days then ill go out and eat junk for a whole day.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I've been wanting to end it with her for a long time now, but we have a kid together and I knew she'd move back to her parents if we broke up...taking our child with her. We live a few hundred miles away.
When she went to visit them about a month ago, a girl I've had feelings for since middle school started talking about how she'd always liked me. I broke up with #1 while she was still in there with my kid to get with #2.....and I've never been happier than when I'm with #2.
My family hates me, my ex hates me, my daughter will learn to hate me, and I hate myself for being so happy with #2 :smh:
I'm doing everything possible to make sure my daughter is well taken care of...any money they need, I talk on the phone with her, sending diapers...but I'm afraid she's going to see me the way I see my scumbag father and it kills me.

I needed this thread. Thanks NT.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I've been wanting to end it with her for a long time now, but we have a kid together and I knew she'd move back to her parents if we broke up...taking our child with her. We live a few hundred miles away.
When she went to visit them about a month ago, a girl I've had feelings for since middle school started talking about how she'd always liked me. I broke up with #1 while she was still in there with my kid to get with #2.....and I've never been happier than when I'm with #2.
My family hates me, my ex hates me, my daughter will learn to hate me, and I hate myself for being so happy with #2
mean.gif

I'm doing everything possible to make sure my daughter is well taken care of...any money they need, I talk on the phone with her, sending diapers...but I'm afraid she's going to see me the way I see my scumbag father and it kills me.
just make sure you stay in your daughter's life.  Go see her as much as possible.   Everyone else will get over it in time.

Went partying with a bunch of friends and got really wasted.  When everyone was knocked out in the living room, I called a call girl over and smashed her in his roommates bedroom.  Snuck her in, did the deed, cleaned up the evidence, snuck her out.  None of them will ever know.
mean.gif

even when i make the smallest mistakes it annoys the fk out of me, like i can't do anything right.

i've become ocd and organized because of this. 

i feel like no matter what i'll never be able to enjoy life. 

i can never relax, i always feel paranoid. 

i don't see me ever having a family or really being happy or satisfied.

My family hates me, my ex hates me, my daughter will learn to hate me, and I hate myself for being so happy with #2 :smh:

Not here to judge in any way because I done so much dirt but have you heard of the 80/20 rule. Everything seems great in the beginning, I hope it all works out for you but dont be surprised once the good period with your number 2 wears off.

- i got my back waxed so i can get a tattoo there

- i use biore pore cleansing strips

feels good to get those off my chest
laugh.gif

Last edited:
everyone eventually annoys the **** out of me

And i really miss the "new girlfriend" feeling...IDK if other married NT'ers can relate here.

just make sure you stay in your daughter's life.  Go see her as much as possible.   Everyone else will get over it in time.

Thank you for the advice. This is the resolution I'm hoping for.

Not here to judge in any way because I done so much dirt but have you heard of the 80/20 rule. Everything seems great in the beginning, I hope it all works out for you but dont be surprised once the good period with your number 2 wears off.

Nah man, don't worry about judging. You're being helpful. But that's a real fear of mine.
The thing is, I was actually REALLY unhappy in the last relationship. I definitely wasn't even getting the 80%. All #2 did was give me the last push I needed to get out of that.
Anything after that really is icing. If we end up staying together, we stay together; if we break up, we break up. I'm just really enjoying the relationship we have right now and would prefer it if we didn't lose that....until I get too emotionally attached of course :lol:

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom