Confessions

I don't have anyone that's close to me at all or really any friends outside of my band activities.

I'm just floating through life right now and it may **** some things in the future up for me.

I don't have anyone that's close to me at all or really any friends outside of my band activities.

I'm just floating through life right now and it may **** some things in the future up for me.
damn son I wish I knew you f
Sometimes I still think about saying screw all this and join the military. I'm tired of my job and Joining has been on my mind for 3-4 years before I started my job. Didn't end up going through with it due to starting this job, school and a gf. I shouldn't give up applying to different jobs but honestly I'm tired of applying to 20 different jobs.

Even though I have a gf and I love her I still feel alone.
then do it it if it betters your situation. If your girl loves you back then she would understand you going to the army

My sons nickname is 'lenny' which is not a derivative of his birth name in any way shape or form. It stems from him learning to crawl and ALWAYS getting lint in his hair. Its actually 'Linty'. Since he has a few cousins about his age in the same school system so the name followed him to school. Now that he's a lot older I hear his friends calling him 'Lens'. Thankfully his hair is lint free these days! LOL

I'm scheduled to have surgery tomorrow on my torn meniscus and I'm stressing out. Needles and the thought of them operating on my knee makes me very nervous. Part of me almost wants to cancel it, but I'll probably just be delaying something I should have done.

Hope I can get it back to normal and be back on the court in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I'm scheduled to have surgery tomorrow on my torn meniscus and I'm stressing out. Needles and the thought of them operating on my knee makes me very nervous. Part of me almost wants to cancel it, but I'll probably just be delaying something I should have done.

Hope I can get it back to normal and be back on the court in a few weeks.
Good luck fam. How have you been anyway ? It's been a while .

So the chick didn't think you were worth the time until she test drive some more D and selected a dude she thought was superior to you until he dumped her? Yeah, that sounds like someone who has regret, but not because of you. Her ego is probably bruised and she knows you liked her more than she liked you. You ready for round two of the game she played last time?

Take the smash and leave her hanging or just call her when it's convenient for you. When she finally catches on that she's just a **** buddy tell her you think y'all should see other people. Or you can fall for that game her and her home girl are running.

Recently my girlfriend of four years broke it off with me. We've had like small breakups for dumb reasons in the past & got over them. This was the only girl I've been with from 15-now. I'm about to be 20 & afraid I won't be getting over her anytime soon.

I'm nervous about playing the dating game as I haven't experienced that in almost 5 years.
I wish I would focus more on college, then my actual work.

Recently my girlfriend of four years broke it off with me. We've had like small breakups for dumb reasons in the past & got over them. This was the only girl I've been with from 15-now. I'm about to be 20 & afraid I won't be getting over her anytime soon.

I'm nervous about playing the dating game as I haven't experienced that in almost 5 years.
I wish I would focus more on college, then my actual work.

You are 20 son. Birds come and a go. Focus on your career cause a real women is attracted to a man who has his life prioritized. All these petty relationships youve had were never serious, you wont see it now but you will later on.

Thanks man. I thought I could of seen her in my future for a while, but it never goes how you want it to. The dating game is what worries me a lot too haha but Wise words & I'm planning everything out now. I'm trying to be a software developer as my dream job.

So the chick didn't think you were worth the time until she test drive some more D and selected a dude she thought was superior to you until he dumped her? Yeah, that sounds like someone who has regret, but not because of you. Her ego is probably bruised and she knows you liked her more than she liked you. You ready for round two of the game she played last time?

Take the smash and leave her hanging or just call her when it's convenient for you. When she finally catches on that she's just a **** buddy tell her you think y'all should see other people. Or you can fall for that game her and her home girl are running.

This, do no leg work at all.

One of the best (if not the best) lessons i've learned with women is pay attention to what they do, not what they say. That "one that got away" means **** all without action on her part.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I thought I could of seen her in my future for a while, but it never goes how you want it to. The dating game is what worries me a lot too haha but Wise words & I'm planning everything out now. I'm trying to be a software developer as my dream job.

I am same age and do software developing too. dont have it as my dream job though.

I am same age and do software developing too. dont have it as my dream job though.
Any tips you can give? I mean dream job would be CEO of Apple or something hahah. But as of right now, career wise I'm looking to head into the technology field.

Who else has a problem letting go of things? And I don't mean people, but material things. My homegirl, someone I consider a little sister, got me a pipe I've been holding on to for the past 4-5 years from college. It was my go to device for all those years. I stupidly left my car home with it in a bag, pops cleaned the whole car and pretty sure he tossed it. It was broken, but it could've easily been fixed with some superglue. To be honest I was more pissed that its gone than the fact he found it. Went and cooled off by taking my dog for a walk.

I guess its just a sign that you gotta let some things go.

Last edited:
Wow. I must have been away too long, because my feelings are dead. I feel no remorse. It's a terrible thing.

King of New York :nthat:

Last edited:
Any tips you can give? I mean dream job would be CEO of Apple or something hahah. But as of right now, career wise I'm looking to head into the technology field.

I'm an intern atm at a bank , it's not like school where you have to recite anything, everyone uses stackoverflow/google all day. So just be adaptable. Everyone says this but it's true, don't be a socially awkward dude and even if you are, just fake it. Most of my competitors to get this job don't know english and/or act really nerdy. I'm not smart or good with interviews, I just don't fit in the stereotypical tech student and surprisingly, I got hired.

My boss just quit today and I'm taking his position temporarily

It's basically an audition for the job and everyone thinks I'm ready except me.

I've excelled at everything I've done with my company but this is 14 months before I'm supposed to do it.

I'm building a house, I'm getting married in 4 months, I have a kid on the way annnnnd now this.

I've been promoted now twice in 10 months and I should be pumped but I'm scared ********.

Back
Top Bottom