Confessions

dude i take working out so serious that my standards are very high so it sucks because most girls i feel arent on that same level just from that alone

i need to move to a diff area
There needs to be a Fitness based Tinder or something so dudes can find girls in shape. 

@Brolic Scholar

--I used to beat the breaks off of her while her parents were in the other room. Loud too. It turned me on that she hated them so much and they were white and couldn't stand me.
Speak on this please. You think they heard you at all and were scared to say something? 

Last edited:
Speak on this please. You think they heard you at all and were scared to say something? 

They were old and I was a young black dude. And she was with a black dude before me who was a Kanye level a-hole (I know because we were boys at one point) and I think he wore them down with his antics. He was a wild dude. Very disrespectful and unapologetic... arrogant. I think he's a doctor now. Think Anton Levay in real life type of dude.

One night I smashed her and stuffed her p full of strawberries and honey and sucked them out one by one. On her brother's white sheets. :lol: She told me her mom gave her a shocked look when she was washing the sheets the next day because it looked like there was blood all over them. It was strawberry juice.

Also, old girl was bi, but never let me get together with her and Tina, her sexy *** blonde bisexual buddy. She said she would be too jealous if I smashed old girl. :smh: But she would tell me all about them eating each other and finger banging.

They were old and I was a young black dude. And she was with a black dude before me who was a Kanye level a-hole (I know because we were boys at one point) and I think he wore them down with his antics. He was a wild dude. Very disrespectful and unapologetic... arrogant. I think he's a doctor now. Think Anton Levay in real life type of dude.

One night I smashed her and stuffed her p full of strawberries and honey and sucked them out one by one. On her brother's white sheets. :lol: She told me her mom gave her a shocked look when she was washing the sheets the next day because it looked like there was blood all over them. It was strawberry juice.

Also, old girl was bi, but never let me get together with her and Tina, her sexy *** blonde bisexual buddy. She said she would be too jealous if I smashed old girl. :smh: But she would tell me all about them eating each other and finger banging.

You are a wild boy :rofl: :rofl:

One night I smashed her and stuffed her p full of strawberries and honey and sucked them out one by one. On her brother's white sheets.
laugh.gif
She told me her mom gave her a shocked look when she was washing the sheets the next day because it looked like there was blood all over them. It was strawberry juice.

Also, old girl was bi, but never let me get together with her and Tina, her sexy *** blonde bisexual buddy. She said she would be too jealous if I smashed old girl.
mean.gif
But she would tell me all about them eating each other and finger banging.
Sounds like some @CelticsPride34  type of stuff.

Yea, wild dude man

Selfish broad. :smh:

Smh, can't stand when chicks wanna tell you how they get down with other women and threesomes but when it comes to you they don't want to share because they love your ****. I don't think they realize that builds resentment, just don't bother telling us that **** next time if you not gon get it poppin.
I need to make my own brolic stories man lol. This my goal before I hit 30.

As of right now all you got is Internet troll.

Smh, can't stand when chicks wanna tell you how they get down with other women and threesomes but when it comes to you they don't want to share because they love your ****. I don't think they realize that builds resentment, just don't bother telling us that **** next time if you not gon get it poppin.
As of right now all you got is Internet troll.

But I'm a cool guy bro [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Ya tu sabes!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm immature as **** but life is slowly maturing my ***.

Def gotta purge away. I feel like I'm an Ahole to the wrong people in my life.

Last edited:
I can't help but to be angry at everything.
Angry at school
Angry at love
Angry at work
Angry at life.
All I want to do is play soccer from sunrise to sunset and get my mind off of EVERYTHING

I live in a "good" neighborhood but the white folks here bring out the worst in me.

I just had to curse a random jogger out because I was inside chilling and heard my gf outside getting yelled at.

I get up to see what the ******* problem is and this white lady immediately backs up and is yelling that's we're guilty of animal endangerment. Her dog (a Dalmatian) is on a leash barking, pump faking like it's tough and I look at her and it like if that dog touches me, I'm snapping its neck.

So I'm like what's the fing problem?! My girl was parked right in front of our door, put our dog in the car and ran inside for a minute. Keep in mind the current temperature is 73°.

So this dumb jogger/animal safety douche was opening our car door and my gf caught her in the act. The windows were cracked, mind you. So I tell this dumb ***** to leave our property very aggressively. Then she does the good old "I'm calling the police" routine and I tell her, idgaf... CALL THEM! You ain't the damn cops around this ***** and can't arrest me, so get to stepping. She replies "I'm neighborhood watch" and I'm like "so?" Show me a badge or get the f outta here.

She keeps running her lips as she dips and tries to say I'm threatening her. I said well call the fing cops then! She dips.

Ugh. Adrenaline pumping like a ************ right now. I looked at the penal code after the fact and my gf did nothing wrong. Dumb *****.

i grew up and live in CT so obviously I'm around white people all day......never had problems with neighbors at all, that sucks.

people either white or black if they see a dog in the car and nobody around at 70+ degree they are def gonna be like :nerd:

just keeping it real

she was extra, she should have just waited for a bit first if anything

Last edited:
Bruh, my gf might have walked a good 15 to 20 feet from her car to the front door and came inside for a maximum of five minutes to grab her cigarettes and give me a kiss, after she put our dog in the car, on her way to the park.

That jogger was just on some extra dumb ****. At the most she could've waited until my gf came back outside and said her piece and kept it moving. But I heard this ***** yelling while I'm sitting on the sofa. :smh:

Last edited:
You all with brothers ,do you still have fights and not get along still in your 20's?

Hope I worded that right.

You all with brothers ,do you still have fights and not get along still in your 20's?

Hope I worded that right.
We don't get into fights but my oldest brother (40) & I (23) really don't talk much/get along.

We're too alike I suppose *shrugs*

Last edited:
Im going to get Robyn Fenty pregnant
I'm going to get Dylan and Dakota Gonzalez pregnant
I'm going to get Hope Howard pregnant
I'm going to win the florida lottery 16 times

Last edited:
I'm in a situation where I feel like I should just give up my dream of going to a professional (pharmacy) school. Getting rejected from multiple schools while seeing my coworker/friend get an interview at my top choice schools honestly pisses me off, especially when I was the one that told him about them. Spent a good 500-700 bucks on just applications this year and not wanting to do it again next year.  Regret not trying my first semester of college, skipping class to hoop. Man, I was an idiot lol.

Back
Top Bottom