Confessions

How much did you clear from the accident?

Never have to work again money?

i don't want to talk about numbers openly but a NICE 6 figures, not a millionaire........just rich sneakerhead

so no I'm not set for life by any means

Last edited:
I've been thinking about Texas ever since I left the tri state area.... Just can't have my nightlife end at 2 though, unless I somehow settle down :lol: :nerd:

I'm 28 a trucker and I hate this ish, it's good money but I feel I can make more money for doin way less. Honestly I jus wanna smoke loud and drive an M4 and watch my daughter grow, literally all I want outta life.

I'm dangerously tired allll of the time. I wake up to the trailer on the rumble strip ghosting all the time.
I sleep more comfortable while driving than in bed.
I wanna give people at work the fair one jus so I can have some real excitement in life.

I'm 28 a trucker and I hate this ish, it's good money but I feel I can make more money for doin way less. Honestly I jus wanna smoke loud and drive an M4 and watch my daughter grow, literally all I want outta life.

I'm dangerously tired allll of the time. I wake up to the trailer on the rumble strip ghosting all the time.
I sleep more comfortable while driving than in bed.
I wanna give people at work the fair one jus so I can have some real excitement in life.

Maybe try looking at other trucking companies? My friend used to work for a major one, but got fired. He wouldn't travel far at all, just in Cali, come home every day and he made really good money. I told him to apply to another company and he said it isn't worth it (to him) to travel so much and work that much.

Last edited:
Maybe try looking at other trucking companies? My friend used to work for a major one, but got fired. He wouldn't travel far at all, just in Cali, come home every day and he made really good money. I told him to apply to another company and he said it isn't worth it (to him) to travel so much and work that much.

Imma stay vigilant to try and set my life out how I want it. Especially for my seed, I can't have her out here with the same struggles.

My relationship with my BM is like a real-life telenovela, b :lol: :smh:

The day RIGHT after she sent me the texts regarding my last post in here, her bf was involved in a hit & run with her car :lol:

Talk about karma.

Sucky part about it was that her car is under my mom's name (I know :smh:) & the cops came to my crib after the incident cause the other party snapped pics of the plates.

Ok well after that, I picked up my son as usual on Sunday & she said that she'd be at her sister's when I had to drop him off. I said ok, just meet me half way. She agreed.

The time comes & she said she's not coming alone just to give me a heads up :stoneface:

After a few exchanges back & forth via text, I end up dropping my kid off because her dude will NOT let her go alone to meet me :lol:

Breh, when I show up to drop him off, dude is standing behind her at the door straight looming like he's her pops or something *CRINGE*

I hit d***head with that 50 entourage gif.

So tonight she texts me asking if I'm going to pick him up & I tell her yeah but this is what's going to happen from here on out:

Tell me I'm not out of pocket for what I requested, bruhs.

EDIT: LOL at the hurt on my end btw. I just peeped between the lines after checking my post for grammatical errors.

I tend to get too poetic sometimes :smh:

Last edited:
Imma stay vigilant to try and set my life out how I want it. Especially for my seed, I can't have her out here with the same struggles.

I don't know what state you live in or what's comfortable for you money wise , but I suggest getting a tanker, hazmat endorsements and a twic card. I did the Otr for a year and it wasn't for me . And just got out of the oilfield found a few local gigs that pay 1200-1600 a week home everyday with 2 - 3 days off by having those endorsements on my license

What's going on brothers and sisters? Thinking about moving to California w/ one of my friends.. She's about to be a professor, and I'm currently working in the medical field. My job is currently sending most of our work load to India, and I'm afraid if I commit to the company, they will lay us all off.. I've never lived anywhere else besides the city I live in now and I'm 31.. I told myself if I get a job, I'm gonna take the risk and move out there, but I'm getting cold feet.. I'm in North Carolina, and this is all I know.. My family and friends feel like I'm too old to start over, but I don't have any kids, and I feel like there's some better opportunities in California.. Hope all is well.. And Rob you're handling the baby moms the best way you can..

Last edited:
What's going on brothers and sisters? Thinking about moving to California w/ one of my friends.. She's about to be a professor, and I'm currently working in the medical field. My job is currently sending most of our work load to India, and I'm afraid if I commit to the company, they will lay us all off.. I've never lived anywhere else besides the city I live in now and I'm 31.. I told myself if I get a job, I'm gonna take the risk and move out there, but I'm getting cold feet.. I'm in North Carolina, and this is all I know.. My family and friends feel like I'm too old to start over, but I don't have any kids, and I feel like there's some better opportunities in California.. Hope all is well.. And Rob you're handling the baby moms the best way you can..
Hell I say go for it man

The day RIGHT after she sent me the texts regarding my last post in here, her bf was involved in a hit & run with her car :lol:

Talk about karma.

Sucky part about it was that her car is under my mom's name (I know :smh:) & the cops came to my crib after the incident cause the other party snapped pics of the plates.

Ok well after that, I picked up my son as usual on Sunday & she said that she'd be at her sister's when I had to drop him off. I said ok, just meet me half way. She agreed.

The time comes & she said she's not coming alone just to give me a heads up :stoneface:

After a few exchanges back & forth via text, I end up dropping my kid off because her dude will NOT let her go alone to meet me :lol:

Breh, when I show up to drop him off, dude is standing behind her at the door straight looming like he's her pops or something *CRINGE*

So tonight she texts me asking if I'm going to pick him up & I tell her yeah but this is what's going to happen from here on out:

EDIT: LOL at the hurt on my end btw. I just peeped between the lines after checking my post for grammatical errors.

Dawg, from someone who didn't see his father for most of his life due to a bunch of disagreeing between my parents after their divorce.. do everything possible to keep this from escalating to where you don't see him. At one point in his life, he's going to blame himself and it's never going to go away. I deal with that pain every day of my life.

Although my Father and Mother have both explained it wasn't me who caused the divorce, I still blame myself and tell myself that my Dad left because I wasn't good enough or because he knew I'd be a "nobody" or a failure. He wanted out from a wife that didn't treat him well and a son that would fail him. I hold a relationship with my Father now, and he tells me how proud he is of me, and how much he wished he could have been there.. but I don't know if I'll ever get past the years of not hearing from him, seeing him, etc.

Even if it means laughing at ol' dude as he stands there staring at you while you pick up your son, I would suggest being the bigger man and brushing it off bruh.. That's your blood and family b. Especially if he's asking for you.. take it from me it'll be worth it one day when he wakes up and sees who was really there and who really had it hard in the whole family environment he's growing up in.

It's cheesy man, but I'm suffering from what your son will eventually fall to. It's not easy to get past at all.

Had a big fight with the wife earlier.....said some things in full rage mode that I shouldn't have said...

I said I don't want her to be the mother of my children...I'm not sure if marriage will make it.

Last edited:
Had a big fight with the wife earlier.....said some things in full rage mode that I shouldn't have said...

I told her I don't want her to be the mother of my children...I'm not sure if marriage will make it.
u shouldn't have said it
but
did u mean it?????
what was the fight over????

I said I don't want her to be the mother of my children...I'm not sure if marriage will make it.
It must've been boiling underneath and that's what you really think about her, right?

Talk about karma.

seeing that green bubble let me know all types of shenanigans was gonna happen
i dont trust folks with green speech bubbles
also ur an idiot if u let some other ***** stop u from seeing ur kid
u would be one of the dumbest dudes in existence
take it from a father who also never had his dad in his life
but does everything for his kids

Last edited:
Nah I didn't mean it....it was in the middle of the fight..I also told her it's over. We are both just angry at the moment. We started looking at how to file for divorce and everything.

I still love her but I'm not sure if we will make it.

Nah I didn't mean it....it was in the middle of the fight..I also told her it's over. We are both just angry at the moment. We started looking at how to file for divorce and everything.

I still love her but I'm not sure if we will make it.
marriage is about compromise
and letting go of ur pride
real talk
instead of being on nt
go talk to ur ol lady let her know how u feel
and how much she means to u
besides make up sex is the best
i know during make up sex
i pound my girl from the back hard as **** just to get my frustrations out
she a trooper though
she be taking it.......sometimes :lol:
what was the fight over though :nerd:
better not be something stupid

real talk
instead of being on nt
she a trooper though

Yeah I know, I have been with her for 8 years and normally I keep it cool but she didn't even want to hear me out and I flipped.

It was about a lie she told me and instead of hearing me out and owning up to it , she brought up the times I lied to her and it escalated quickly.

real talk
instead of being on nt
she a trooper though

Yeah I know, I have been with her for 8 years and normally I keep it cool but she didn't even want to hear me out and I flipped.

It was about a lie she told me and instead of hearing me out and owning up to it , she brought up the times I lied to her and it escalated quickly.
oh cmon man let it go
just tuck the tail between ur legs and apologize
u know how females can get
specially being a dude
u win mostly all the arguments
let her have this one and just say sorry

oh cmon man let it go
just tuck the tail between ur legs and apologize
u know how females can get
specially being a dude
u win mostly all the arguments
let her have this one and just say sorry

I just apologized but I think we are done for real. That statement about the kids hurt her deep.

Back
Top Bottom