Confessions

I'm not gon lie.. I just felt like saying that to be an *******. but you spoke up, so I got nothing against you. Don't need to make it a priority, just hit it already man

I'm Asian btw

I'm really distancing myself from a lot of my friends. I just don't have anything in common with my day ones anymore. We all grew up and gained different interest. I'm not lonely though, I like this time to myself.

I'm really distancing myself from a lot of my friends. I just don't have anything in common with my day ones anymore. We all grew up and gained different interest. I'm not lonely though, I like this time to myself.
Embrace it. Your circle of true homies dies down very quickly as you get older.

Can't see myself having a future and it scares me. Don't feel like I'm going to live long. I'll be getting answers soon and I'm going on disability. My teeth are rotting away and they hurt like Crazy. I put on a front around everyone like I'm all good but I'm not. I have no life and no hope. Feel envious of most people my age that are just living a normal life. Hurts to know I won't have that again.

Why are your teeth rotting away

Because of my severe reflux disease or that's what I'm told by doctors . I have stomach acid in my mouth constantly and it's been like that since last December early January. All the enamel on my teeth is coming off, Hella yellow /brownish and short. I wear a mouth piece constantly because my top teeth touching my bottom teeth hurts and feels so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Asked this dude from HS if he wanted to go in on an apartment so we could pursue music together but he was like nah I need my own space.....then says we still need a space to work on **** at. I'm better off working on my own stuff at this point tbh.

Had a bad freak out last night, contemplated stabbing myself in the neck with this big knife in the kitchen. I don't feel comfortable saying this I gotta get it off my chest though, holding to many things in.

Might be Bi-Polar I have to go and get checked soon to make sure I am OK. Going from happy to sad to neutral on the daily. Anxiety makes me freeze up and get caught up in a thought loop then I beat myself up about it for hours.

To lighten up this post, Netflix did a great job with Luke Cage :pimp: If you haven't peeped please do.

If you ever feeling suicidal don't do it...try taking a nap/going to sleep or something that soothes you and if that doesn't work try calling a suicide hotline.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

Asked this dude from HS if he wanted to go in on an apartment so we could pursue music together but he was like nah I need my own space.....then says we still need a space to work on **** at. I'm better off working on my own stuff at this point tbh.

Had a bad freak out last night, contemplated stabbing myself in the neck with this big knife in the kitchen. I don't feel comfortable saying this I gotta get it off my chest though, holding to many things in.

Might be Bi-Polar I have to go and get checked soon to make sure I am OK. Going from happy to sad to neutral on the daily. Anxiety makes me freeze up and get caught up in a thought loop then I beat myself up about it for hours.

To lighten up this post, Netflix did a great job with Luke Cage :pimp: If you haven't peeped please do.

If you ever feeling suicidal don't do it...try taking a nap/going to sleep or something that soothes you and if that doesn't work try calling a suicide hotline.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday
Pm Me you ever want to talk homie.

My bad bro ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Going back and reading what I said

I'm a heartless mutha******

My apologies fam

Who am I to kick another man that's struggling when I'm drowning in problem after problem myself

Damn Damn Damn :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
My bad bro ROYGBiV ROYGBiV

Going back and reading what I said

I'm a heartless mutha******

My apologies fam

Who am I to kick another man that's struggling when I'm drowning in problem after problem myself

Damn Damn Damn :smh: :smh:

It's cool, if I had taken it in a bad way I would have addressed it. Plus I don't pop pills anymore so I don't really care.

If you come on NT to get **** off your chest just remember its NT. Although people give good advice there are some who do the opposite. That's not their fault or them being **** heads. If anything it's on me for posting sensitive/personal stuff.

We are good in my book bro.

Last edited:
ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii

Now I feel kinda bad for calling you out like that. I talk to my friends like that (jokingly of course) but this is a message board. We don't even know each other by face on here so it's easy to come at each other side ways. At least we all can talk **** and shoot dice after though.

Hope everyone's having a good day, like we all say, inbox is open if you ever need to chat or get somethin off your chest.

I ate 3 multivitamin pills and 3 vitamin D tabs my chest feels like it's about to burst open lol..I hope I can make it thru the night

I take paracetamol and codiene and Valium daily with 6-8 drinks and have for a year now. Never had a issue. Today I got some promethazine for a itch, said take 1-3 25mg tablets. I took one and was gonna take 2 more when I got home. Then realize this with alcohol could be too much so I'm glad I stopped with just 1 prometh. And no more codeine or Valium, luckily I took them hours before even tho had a few drinks. Paced drinks tho.
I'm sure I would have been fine but I'm sure I would be asleep in 2 seconds if I took more. Time to lay off alcohol for a few days and let these antihistamines work.
Glad I googled before smashing more prometh. I feel fine now just chill. Ninja turtles movie sounds good ATM. And bunch of junk food.

I have no idea how u lot drink lean. The amount of mgs of each in that stuff is so high! Guess that's how u get so high

You do know that taking the promethazine with the opiates is like drinking promethazine/codeine. The promethazine usually potentiates it for the most part making you lean literally.

I still think about Her , specially at night . What if I did this Differently ? That differently . I've dated multiple women since then . But I always end up comparing them to her .

I still think about Her , specially at night . What if I did this Differently ? That differently . I've dated multiple women since then . But I always end up comparing them to her .

I've been there. Focus on other stuff and aspects of your life. It will fade.

I doubt you'll ever stop thinking about her 100%. Hell, I have a girl from HS that I think about regularly.. she messes me up sometimes. But you need to understand one thing.

There's not another one of her out there. That's a fact. Each person is beautiful in their own way famb but you gotta see it.. comparing anyone to her is just setting them up for failure because they simply are not her. Same thing with you. There is not another you out there b.

Get your confidence up.. you're gonna find something better because you deserve it. You could have a 10/10 in all aspects in front of you, but because she isn't "her", then she fails? You can't allow that.

Remember "her" for what she was and maybe who she is, but understand that moving forward, unless it's her.. it's unfair to compare anyone to her.

I doubt you'll ever stop thinking about her 100%. Hell, I have a girl from HS that I think about regularly.. she messes me up sometimes. But you need to understand one thing.

There's not another one of her out there. That's a fact. Each person is beautiful in their own way famb but you gotta see it.. comparing anyone to her is just setting them up for failure because they simply are not her. Same thing with you. There is not another you out there b.

Get your confidence up.. you're gonna find something better because you deserve it. You could have a 10/10 in all aspects in front of you, but because she isn't "her", then she fails? You can't allow that.

Remember "her" for what she was and maybe who she is, but understand that moving forward, unless it's her.. it's unfair to compare anyone to her.

This just made me realize my biggest fault when dating someone or talking to someone is that I compare them to the prototype.

Back
Top Bottom