CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Still looking for a pair in size 11. Are these still online anywhere for retail?

Last edited:
20190914_004944.jpg

G-BODY GANG!!!!

I'm just glad I cop that 30% employee discount that's to my niece. Because of that she get hooked up with the jewels. Meanwhile my sister still owes me $300 because she needed some spending money for her trip to Dubai, meanwhile my *** is at work. The craziest part though is that I get these for the low, retail have more than doubled what I paid for em. I copped the "cool grey" aka Trophy Room 17s, which I personally thing are way doper, for less than what these are going for now. Same thing happened with the Obsidian 1s and 4s, a shoe that is worth x3 the retail more then what I paid for the 4s which retails for $400.

I know all the above is super confusing upon first glance, but know that I haven't sold a single pair yet, and I probably won't until I am completely out of closet space.

I'm just glad I cop that 30% employee discount that's to my niece. Because of that she get hooked up with the jewels. Meanwhile my sister still owes me $300 because she needed some spending money for her trip to Dubai, meanwhile my *** is at work. The craziest part though is that I get these for the low, retail have more than doubled what I paid for em. I copped the "cool grey" aka Trophy Room 17s, which I personally thing are way doper, for less than what these are going for now. Same thing happened with the Obsidian 1s and 4s, a shoe that is worth x3 the retail more then what I paid for the 4s which retails for $400.

I know all the above is super confusing upon first glance, but know that I haven't sold a single pair yet, and I probably won't until I am completely out of closet space.

None of this **** has anything to do with CG IV's, you just wanted to post a flex on a discount hookup :rofl:

Doubled up on these for retail when they dropped and haven't regretted it for a second. One pair has become my daily wear pair, the pair I throw on when I can't decide on another shoe to wear, and I'm going to wear them into the ground. The other pair's going to sit on ice for a few years.

I only worn my pair twice so far for a few hours. Area by my pinky toe was killing me. Is this case with all the Jordan 4 releases this year?

Back
Top Bottom