Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Nike DC is rigged. I have RSVP them for general releases never got DM back. Yet I have gone in there on more than one orcas soon and they have had more than one pair in my size that they will claim no one RSVP for.

just cause you never got a rsvp doesn't mean that it is rigged

Friend of mine got me a 9.5 at LA
smokin.gif
lucky..

I wanted to find out if anyone actually paid those RSVP services to do the twitter and was successful?

Lol ya it is, dude look a tall the pre orders and all the people who own bots. I sent mine out in 48 seconds and lost. Even if it was GR(like the toros) I would still lose(and i did on the rsvp). LAST ******G TIME IM DONE, ima go talk to the people at niketown la the next time im there. This is ******g ridiculous.

Would anybody drive from LA to San Francisco to pick these up? Debating if I should RSVP at NikeSF and take the long *** trip. Gas would probably cost $150 round trip I'm guessing.

The fact that I RSVP and walk in store on release day for general releases and they say no one RSVP them for that size yet I DM and follow all the rules and still got no response is mad suspect to me.:smh:

Lol ya it is, dude look a tall the pre orders and all the people who own bots. I sent mine out in 48 seconds and lost. Even if it was GR(like the toros) I would still lose(and i did on the rsvp). LAST ******G TIME IM DONE, ima go talk to the people at niketown la the next time im there. This is ******g ridiculous.

do you even know what rigged means? you suck at rsvp. big difference.

I was with you until you said 48 seconds. Thats not even close to competitive
thats like getting into Harvard with a 1350 SAT

You sent it in 48 seconds? Damn you have some quick fingers!

Trying making some friends instead

I know some people there but cant get an answer now. Let's say I RSVP under my name. Can I call them and let them know I can't make it and put my friends name in place of mine? Or are they buttholes and wouldn't do that?

SF from LA is a lil far(6 hours i think?), going to try LV because thats only a 4 hour drive max and that would be my limit..

Back
Top Bottom