CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those CG's look like the old fakes we used to see back in the day when the '02 came out.  

air-jordan-9-cool-grey-retro.jpg

"cough" hate to say I told you so...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ase-release-these-again-

Yeah, they could well be GS or they could be early promos, but don't bet against the final version looking like that. I have no faith left at all for this brand.
these look terrible. they replaced the smookey sole with a solid grey sole

Smokey Sole > Grey Sole

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Johny Kilroy retro 9 October
Blk/silver with red # 4 on back

November
Blk/photo blue i think

December
cool grey

As i get more info and style numbers ill post

^ Where's your source man?
laugh.gif

He is the source. 
Y can't ya'll jsut answer the man question I mean i would have questioned him also considering his post count but the dude a legit question and a proper response would have been dude i am so and so and i wouldnt be putting out info for internet props, i assumed the dude knew what he was talking about sincehe said he will post more info as he gets it but damn yall need to chill

Originally Posted by 45DE

^ Where's your source man?
laugh.gif

He is the source. 
Y can't ya'll jsut answer the man question I mean i would have questioned him also considering his post count but the dude a legit question and a proper response would have been dude i am so and so and i wouldnt be putting out info for internet props, i assumed the dude knew what he was talking about sincehe said he will post more info as he gets it but damn yall need to chill

Your really commenting on something that is over 2 weeks old and is dead and gone. Either way when he post information there is no doubting it and he knows what he is talking about. His track record is pretty much flawless and always come through when he post info no need to question "his source"

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

air-jordan-9-cool-grey-retro.jpg

"cough" hate to say I told you so...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ase-release-these-again-

Yeah, they could well be GS or they could be early promos, but don't bet against the final version looking like that. I have no faith left at all for this brand.
these look terrible. they replaced the smookey sole with a solid grey sole

Smokey Sole > Grey Sole
naw..and i got da OGs....if they make em grey soles i might cop em again.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

ninjahood wrote:
FutureDHughes wrote:
Smokey Sole > Grey Sole

Can we get a side by side comparison of the og cg 9s and the 9's from this photo above.
Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" OG (2002)
jordan-ix-cool-grey-confirmed-holiday-2012.jpg

Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" Sample/2012

air-jordan-ix-cool-grey-2012-retro-2.jpg

There's QUITE A FEW DIFFERENCES ACTUALLY.

But i'll let you guys pick them out.

'02 > '12

OG Cool Grey IX's? They're a Retro+ colorway. One of my favorite retro+ colorways, but they're not OGs. Unless we're talking about the 2002 drop as being the "OGs."

^ Yes, that's what I mean as OG, simply original release of the colorway.

Sorry, for any confusion compared to original c/w of releases when they released the 9's.

^ My post was actually directed at the posts before referring to these as OGs. You posted right about the same time I did, just saw it lol.

If JB seriously drops those then I'm not going to even bother. Besides the obvious differences, they're shaped like a banana (guess that's JBs favorite fruit). I'll reserve judgment tho. Hope they're GS.

I don't think I can cop any IXs. Never liked them too much and already have a clean pair I barely rock

Hopefully JB adds the original sole color to the new 2012 retro's...loved the cw on the IX's.
2002 version > 2012 samples 

all Day!!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

ninjahood wrote:

Can we get a side by side comparison of the og cg 9s and the 9's from this photo above.
Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" OG (2002)
Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" Sample/2012

There's QUITE A FEW DIFFERENCES ACTUALLY.

But i'll let you guys pick them out.

'02 > '12

FutureDHughes, thank you for posting both pictures. These '12 re-issues look like almost every damn re-retro since '08 - nothing more than AUTHENTIC FAKES.

So it's down to a smoky sole now huh?
laugh.gif
. You guys are incorridgable. And Nike is laughing all the way to the bank. Does it really matter on a detail like that. Y'all falling for all these pump fakes from them man. No bueno. I'm curious to those already comitted to them Kilroy 9's? I'm curious to see how many of y'all even knew who Johnny Kilroy was. I remember asking so many people who it was and I got a confused look back almost every damn time. It seems like stupid gimmicks are the move and the "sneaker community" just eats it up. Had they been released during the time of the commercial, they probably would have sat for a while.

Back
Top Bottom