CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol olives gonna sell out this time around
laugh.gif

Hilarious ain't it.

Cool Grey's and I'm good to go. Hopefully with a smokey sole. JB can keep the other 3 if that's how they're going to release.

Those Kilroys are disappointing. Definitely just the Olives for me and MAYBE those photo blues if I have some extra cash to throw around.

Not sure how I feel about them yet, I need better pictures. As of right now based on those pics only the CG IX's will be copped. Hope they make them with a "smokey" sole....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

ninjahood wrote:
naw..and i got da OGs....if they make em grey soles i might cop em again.

Can we get a side by side comparison of the og cg 9s and the 9's from this photo above.
Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" OG (2002)
jordan-ix-cool-grey-confirmed-holiday-2012.jpg

Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" Sample/2012

air-jordan-ix-cool-grey-2012-retro-2.jpg

There's QUITE A FEW DIFFERENCES ACTUALLY.

But i'll let you guys pick them out.

'02 > '12

This is EXACTLY why I don't buy Jordan's anymore. There are so many differences in these two shoes it's mind boggling. JB can keep this trash!

Fails across the board with the exception of olives. had high hopes for kilroys. oh well.

It may just be the pic but that doesn't look like leather on those olive's
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

It may just be the pic but that doesn't look like leather on those olive's
ohwell.gif

Looks like suede, probably same as the charcoals

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Originally Posted by sthebest

Johnny Kily render I did in Photoshop

It's confirmed, this guy works for JB/Nike!! Lol
haha I wish. I just noticed the pic..can't believe my photoshop came that close to the actual product 
eek.gif

Olive's & Cool Grey's... Always liked the olive's there's just something about them

Kilroy 9s are decent, they would've been even better if the eyelets were black like in that PS.

Im good with olive's and possibly the cool grey's. I seen the Kilroy's years ago a barber shop around the way had them for like $60
Kilroy= Kill Joy

Cool Greys for me, the patent on my 02's are starting to have a brownish tint. You couldn't pay me to wear them olives, ugly then ugly now.

why are the shape off???...this should be the easiest shoe to retro....they should have the models from all the retro 9 they put out the last 10 years

Back
Top Bottom