Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

91214232-D983-41CE-A0C7-9F0381218141.jpeg

Didn’t get there until closing. My box is sort of messed up. If I didn’t want to keep I would be pissed. I had to pay retail and I hated it for these. My discounted gift cards did not arrive and my military discount person wasn’t available. Once we can link up I’m taking these back and going to get my $70 back. Other than me having to pay retail the price is amazing.

Copped from Xhibiton on their Frenzy drop.. got a tracking number on release day but they still haven’t given shoes to FedEx :emoji_expressionless:. Anybody else cop from them?

I’m starting to get nervous, footlocker cancelled a pair of 5’s on me last month (was from the Sunday restock) but I really wanted these. Come on champs, where’s that shipping email?!?

Anyone get shipping from champs yet ? I swear if they cancel my order I’m going to be heated.
Nope.. and I was 1 of the orders where I woke up 2 hours later and spammed the ATC for 2 min before I had em

theyre pretty weird. They cancelled my homies fire red 5s then restocked every size the next day smh

Nope.. and I was 1 of the orders where I woke up 2 hours later and spammed the ATC for 2 min before I had em

theyre pretty weird. They cancelled my homies fire red 5s then restocked every size the next day smh

Finally got a shipping email late last night, it showed up in my UPS app a few hours before I got the email though.

Back
Top Bottom