Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Another one bites the dust! :frown:
frown.gif

First thing that came to my mind was the Nike East 2 West basketball shoes made for J Kidd from like 6 years ago, speaking of E2W they should bring those back, those were decent.

its clear to me that the details are gonna make this shoe, final design or not. look really close......you can see if you zoom in on the back piece that sticks out that its some sort of flap or wrap around part. the black toe box and the black part around the ankle looks connected like a "sock" almost. im sure these are gonna be a classic watch.....i wish the shoe was tilted up a little more. the only thing that bothered me when i seen these shoes at first was the side... reminds me of the 13's. a color photo's gonna be so much different than the photo shop people are doing........i'll bet a million bucks there gonna have pleny "pop" to them......heres an idea........can someone PLEASE scan a copy of the 13's and a couple others and compare the difference between that an the actual shoe.......that will give a us a good estimate on how much change can be expected between real and a scan.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CYNIXMUSIC
<font size="2">www.myspace.com/cynixmusic</font>

I only wished it had some carbon fiber...other than that, as my previous posts, this shoe is gorgeous!!!

so by changing the title of this thread from possible xx3 to...confirmed xx3 that would make these the actual xx3's??

CNYIXMUSIC is right.
It looks like a lace cover on the other side
and internal sock bootie.
Photoshoppers, go to work!
:::.::..

these do not deserve the right to be the XX3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is gonna b a technological wonder why would you try to get the approval from someone that doesn't even play basket ball anymore(no offense MJ)
smh.gif

in my opinion if this really is the last legacy shoe, then it should be something that sums up the jordan legacy, something that when people see it, even non enthusiasts go WOW thats a beuitiful sneaker , if your not getting that kind of reaction for a sneaker of this potentional magnitude then why even release it?
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

I havn't seen the medial..But Pretty sure there is no cover or anything..If the shoe was flipped, you would see the same material sticking up..The laces are just in the lace loops with the material coming above..like many shoes...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
if the people here that are "in the know" are comfirming these why don't they post a better pic of what they have. Its not like they would be leaking them if they have already been leaked.

lol
these are terrible but thats what i thought about the XXI's and XXII's at first and i love those so i guess I'll have to wait, idk if i can hop on these eve though they are Jordan's they look like DADA's to me
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
*Do Your Own Thing* Member #36- Shawty LoKe
Fulton County​

^^word. I need better pics before I decide to cop. I tell u one thing tho, they are NOT worth $230 or however much they're gonna cost when they drop in Feb. I wont pay $180 for them either
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

..........this is funny.........if you look at jumpman23.com the way they got the shoes lined up in a circle..........they fit in PERFECT right where the 15's are lmao........and IMO.....these are hotter than 15------22 easy........these are an air jordan shoe......no stupid @#%$ lace cover not all "space" looking.......i really dig these shoes........these will be a classic........all the hate.......i havent heard this much "ugly" talk since back in the day..............ahh......sure fire classic !!!!.......

random girl: "damn.....those jordans is ugly as hell"

me: :D
happy.gif

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CYNIXMUSIC

Back
Top Bottom