Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Has nobody mentioned this? The 23 logo on the tongue is the same on the box as well.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
The sides have the same patern that's on the XX3 box...and the "23" on the tongue appears to be the same "23" that's on the box as well...

ijapino beat you to it on page one...
been in this game for too long, but love keeps me coming back

Quote:
i have to agree. even the credible source guys might be fooled. not to take away from all you've done for this site but i wouldn't be surprised if there's only a handful of people who knows what they're really gonna look like. and if these are the real deal then i see alot of potential. i've been here for many many years and one thing i've learned is to never judge any shoe until you see the final product
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Could that THING on the heel possibly be a raised thumbprint? :tongue:
tongue.gif

You obviously rode the short bus here, becaue it was previously stated that this was a color pic that was scanned. So please read before you play yo self again. I never said there are mad pics floating around, but I know somone has another pic if this one is out there.

Yes a color pic would be nice. However, I think that not showing the color pic for a while will just add to the hype. Speaking of hype, I think its great that there is so much love and hate for these shoes. Maybe a bit more hate than love. That being said, its always better to have controversy. Controversy always leads to more discussion, which leads to more hype. In the end, more hate just makes for more love. Thanks haters.

i think no matter how ugly the shoe is going to be, i'm gonna swoop just because it's the 23rd shoe.

i'll just keep it in the closet if it is ugly hahaha

like i said rock, if these are the xx3 i see alot of potential. i'm not whining at all. now if i dont like them come final product then i'll whine my heart out. the prototypes of the xx2 we're amazing and they ruined them, lets hope this dont happen this year
you're probably a newb.....and that's ok

looking for J's and Brons size 11

I'm gonna e-slap the next person who mentions "if these are the real XX3" one more time...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Wow I saw a photoshop and was glad but damn these arent what I expected
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

Any validity to the idea that these will have "Nike Air" on them?

Who ever said that, by the way?

Quote:
Tinker's last two designs were the XV and XX - both seriously hideous shoes.
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

xx2>xx3

don't get me wrong. these are nice shoes. but for these to represent the number MJ wore in his career there should be more to them than just what is about to release.....

Tinker (and many others connected to Air Jordans on the design/marketing side) have ALWAYS said that they don't want people to like whatever the newest Air Jordan is right off the bat. If too many people like it right away, they feel like the design wasn't as advanced as it should be.

Judging from many of these responses, Tinker should be satisfied with the XX3.

Trust me when I say you'll want to see these in person before making any rash judgements.

Back
Top Bottom