Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Originally Posted by realxfresh

you guys say their ugly but I kno w you guys will all want a pair. end to a great legacy.
NEVER!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theguz07

what did you expect for the XX3??

Amongst other things, I expected them to cause (often highly inarticulate) complaints from people who anticipated more than they couldrealistically expect from Brand Jordan.

It's funny how everyone can judge how the shoes will turn out to be based on a black and white photo. Just wait til the color details pictures reveal andthen judge. If you seriously disappointed on how the shoes is now, don't come back to check it out weeks later when the pictures surface. Then you all willsay, "not that bad.. I must get 2-3 pairs for stock!!!" This thread is getting ridiculous with all these people replying the same comments..

They aren't very extreme or eye catching, they don't have that unique individual feel that Jordans are known for. You cannot link any Air Jordans I-XVwith anything else, sure you can say Dunks and AJIs, but it isn't like that, Dunks weren't being banned, they weren't extreme. Where is the risk indesign here, I don't want clean, I want eye popping/catching. This silky-smooth, keep it simple trend is so boring. What's simple and plain aboutIII-XV? Nothing, all have that "something," straps, colors, design lines, etc. These just got a big flat panel on the side and some underlayingplastic TPU support? Just like when Jordan Brand make the switch from the ski-boot XX2s to the boring Answer VI looking XX2s, those ski-boots were taking itback to the original days of obscurity.

Oh yeah and thanks dmxairjordan13, and GOOOO ORANGE!!

this isnt the end of the jays......he signed on for at least 10 more years so at least 10 more numbers..

no, after the xx3, they wont be releasing anymore new numbered Js. I think i saw that on youtube when gentry got interviewed.

i think like almost all the Air Jordans released...it will take a few to get used to and then
folks will eventually love them.

I wanna know what the tech specs of the shoes are!

You know, for me, the a Jordan is more about the new technology being used and the feel of the shoe than just how it looks. The Jordan line is at times a bit'off' in its design concepts, but it is the technology that keeps me coming back for more. Hopefully the new aspects of this shoe will bring me backone more time!

Originally Posted by tmac360

no, after the xx3, they wont be releasing anymore new numbered Js. I think i saw that on youtube when gentry got interviewed.
anybody that knows that numbered jordan or series will not discontinue. how can jb do that. they will act upon that comment for a while probably but weall know jb can not stop the series. they might take a break but they are going to bring it back so that they can produce more hype.... we all know that. jbwill not stop and i promise that. not that i personally know.. but because i know how it is

Back
Top Bottom