Confirmed XX3 *edited*

i'm 25 years old now and watched mike and the bulls for as long as i can remember. i haven't really liked anything after aj xii's. i never likedxiii's, which i know lotta ppl love. i think it has to do with mike not playing anymore, so you don't get to see him playing in em before theyreleased...whatever mj played in looked dope...eventho i hate how xiii's and xiv's look, money made em look ill. but i think it also has to do with thetimes, back then it was all about the design and aesthetics of the shoe, but now its more about performance and technology. all i'm saying is i miss theold days and old sneakers. definitely not feeling these, hopefully this pic doesn't do them justice... but we'll see soon.

back then it was all about the design and aesthetics of the shoe, but now its more about performance and technology
On the contrary, older Jordans (basically the II-XII) have been ahead of their time in the performance/tech department. IMO the XV-XX2 have beenmore gimmicky.

But the company would be the first to tell you that the Air Jordans are made strictly to be the best peformance basketball shoes you can buy. If the publiconly judges them on whether they "look good with jeans" is a different story.

Ima get be a pair of the black n red ones..You know how the story goes..we be hating on them til we see people rockin them..I did that wit the 22´s..then gotme a pair and been ballin in them since.Im 32 and been on Jordans jock for a minute....use 2 cut class and get them in H.S. to be the first person to have themin the school in the early 90´s.I really want the white n uni blue joints..But i refuse to pay $230 for any shoes..i dnt have a problem paying $185 thou.Aintthey swithin from IPS to full-length zoom???Or was that just hear say

Originally Posted by bako1

f3a157ec422f85e6bf37e77453cc24adb38d81a_t.gif
I like 'em, and they look even better in that pic. Can't wait to see them in person.

I dont care how nice they look I refuse to spend the $230 on em..Ill wait until they hit clearence...Especially wwith the packs coming out these can wait..

Originally Posted by youngmonc

this isnt the end of the jays......he signed on for at least 10 more years so at least 10 more numbers..

da question is why would he? god knows i aint tryin to cop no air jordan 38, lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

anybody that knows that numbered jordan or series will not discontinue. how can jb do that. they will act upon that comment for a while probably but we all know jb can not stop the series. they might take a break but they are going to bring it back so that they can produce more hype.... we all know that. jb will not stop and i promise that. not that i personally know.. but because i know how it is

There won't be anymore specifically numbered Air Jordans after the XX3, but there will continue to be a signature modeleach year. Kinda like if Saw IV is your last #'d release in that series, then afterwards there are sequels like Saw...Terror in the City;Saw...Jigsaw's Resurrection, etc. They don't specifically carry the numerical designation, but it's still a continuation of the line.
As far as the naming aspect, I have no idea what the sig model will be (I highly doubt AJ 2009). Probably willjust take some random name like "Air Jordan Elevate" and have the fancy box, $175+ price tag, etc. you would expect from the signature model.

I cant believe we still havent seen detailed pics. I keep checking the forum thinkin "surely, today will be the day". Its killing me.

kind of remind me of the kg bounce... ehhh....atleast its not another frankenstein creation like the dubzeros and spizzikes
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom