CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

damn i thought it was only $10 like last season, guess not. whats even funny is that 1/2 the winnings go to the league as well. atleast you dont have to payref fees for your all star game

ive already told james and ron about the 3 point contest. i dont think they know about the fees though =\ prolly gonna turn em off

Congrats to Mr. Bentley for winning the 3pt shootout.

Let's figure out what's going to happen next season as far as roster and things are concerned.....lot's of people are asking/wondering includingmyself.

im down to run with you adrian!! count me in!!! wow congrats to Ron for winning the 3pt contest!!! haha thats fraking awsome and great to see so many of ourguys playing all star weekend!!! sorry i couldnt make it out to watch, had to visit the cemetery to visit my grandmother. hope to see you guys soon!!

please fill me in on whats going down next season. im down to run!!!

yall should start a new post for the new season.

Gritty you aint gonna run with us?
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone need a teammate??? im still down to run. I honestly don't know too many peeps except for those who i ran with this season. Lemme know. =)

im down to run, who wants to set it up? i dont mind but i need money up front since im broke as a joke. what is going on as of now with everyone?? lets get itdone and who is interested again? i think i got mikey and adrian down, but who else? i assume mark (baysick) and airmag, ron etc?????

hey mikey, ill be busy these coming weeks with preparing cases for when school starts, i was hoping if you didnt mind taking registration for the team? i amnot sure who is running or who isnt but i think you have more ppl's numbers than i do, so if you wanted to maybe call around and find out who wants to run?adrian you running with us bro? let me know when you guys get a chance.

otherwise if there are open spots on a team, im down. where is everyone????

so dude in the white on the end is the infamous mad bomber aka gil arenas of the squad? lol

sounds like y'all had a cool time nonetheless tho. there's always bound to be lil squabbles here and there no matter who's on your team(s).....goesdown in the old timers league i'm in too. just go out and there and hoop. winning+getting shine is nice, but most of all, you're out there to have FUN.good luck to y'all next time around.

Nice pics gritty. Andrew, i don't have much numbers. I Just have gritty's, marc's and jay r's. I don't know why is available to run.

Hey Rocky, i'll message you jay r's number as well. By the way, i know you might already have teams set up, but do of any others that would like to runwith us?? Also can you give me all of the registration info?? Thank man, i would appreciate it.

Oh and gritty are you willing to run with us by the way??? if not, its cool. i know you wanted to run platinum, at least thats what i heard.

Sorry i meant to say who is available to run.

And i also meant to ask rocky if you knew of any others who wanted to run.

I am down for next season, I'm not sure who I'm running with tho....whoever needs players and is trying to make it happen, not just talking about whatthey'd like to do

I'm gonna have my money ready this week, so whoever has their team situation figured out holla at me

Back
Top Bottom