Connoisseur533! Street Credible Boutique.*Absolut Power Pt. 2 with 3M accents*

HomeRoom Jewlery has finally arrived @ Connoisseur533!!!!

Stop by and swoop em up quick before they run out fast just like everything they drop!

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95123

Finally the long awaited arrival of GoodLife is here @ Connoisseur533!

We recieved a re-stock on the infamous Good Life crewneck with our very own colorway! Not available anywhere else.

Also got the new line of tees in!

Check out the blogspot for other updates as well

Connoisseur533.Blogspot.Com

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113

408-293-2633

Dope shop!!!

Finally had the chance to stop by Saturday. Too bad ya'll didn't carry my 3XL size in any of your Ts. I ended up copping the gray crooks and castles fitted instead, which I'm pleased with.

See ya'll next time. Hopefully you guys end up carrying my size for your winter apparel line.

From the creative mind of last years Shalom "Elephant Safari" tee and a San Jose native comes AXE ONE's own line!

Hot off the press and straight into our shop and various others across the country come 2 new designs from Axe One. The Vector Vaughn and the "I GOTSWAG!"
Let these herbs know what time it is with this one!
Dont sleep cause these are mad limited!

Also we recieved this fresh new colorway in the Collenenglish hat now available along with the harley!

Dont Sleep!

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St.
San Jose, Ca 95113

408-293-2633

@ Connoisseur533!

First fall shipment from 10 Deep along with new pieces from Red Clay and Shalom just dropped and it's already starting to go!

Here's a preview of what we got.

Also check thew blogspot for the rest of the pictures and updates on events and also pics from past events.

10 Deep

Red Clay

Shalom x Growing Pains

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

P.s. Also if you're in SF on friday night make sure to drop by and check out the homie Rush One do the damn thing on the mic @ Poleng Lounge for "Hurts So Good Part Foe!"

RSVP @ GOING.COM FOR THE GUEST LIST
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t

Yes yes ya'll! The long awaited of the new Rogue Status has dropped @ Connoisseur533!

And yes we did get the Rogue Status x Diamond collabo that everyone has been calling about everyday for a while now.

So if you were one of the callers don't sleep cause these tees go!

Shout outs to Jasper and Oak from RS. Most definitely some good folks. Held it down @ Can Goods reppin that DTA/RS! If you don't know about DTA you betta ask somebody!

Check the blogspot for the rest of the pics!

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

P.S. October 27 we will be having our 1 year party over @ Angels Ultralounge. With live performances by Pharoahe Monch and Murs!

I stopped by there today, Couple of my homeboys copped shirts cause of store credit.

New stuff coming soon to the shop!

Also dont forget to RSVP for our 1 year party with Murs and Ras Kass @ Angels on the 27th. Going.com/533

^^Dang good stuff. Connoisseur doing big thangs.

Jose, with the printout, I get 15% off everything? Even the new stuff? Probably be dropping by soon, when do you work?

New stuff just arrived from Crooks, Addict, Mama, One HIt Wonder, and AxeOne!

Peep the blogspot for the rest of our inventory.

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

P.s. Rsvp for FREE entrance to our 1 year before 10:30 @ Angels Ultralounge on Oct 27th with Murs x Ras Kass! and free limited Connoisseur533 x Orisue for the first 10 people!

free sign up here
www.going.com/533

We just recieved more pieces from 10Deep Holiday for both guys and girls.

Heres a preview of what we recieved. Check the Blog for more pics and updates.

Ladies

Fellas

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

P.s. Also Murs will be In-Store on Oct 27th from 5-Closing. So come thur and kick it!

The new fall shipment from In4mation has just arrived at the shop. We are the SOLE provider of In4mation to the south bay! So dont sleep on it! It will beavailable for purchase tomorrow morning. Check the blogspot for more pics.

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

Those crewneckas are going for $85-88. We have a few left so don't sleep.

We just recieved more Crooks and Homeroom for the ladies @ Connoisseur533.

New fitteds and crewneck from Crooks plus a re-stock from Homeroom for the ladies. Check the blog for more updates on our events and more up now onConnoisseur533.Blogspot.Com

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Exclusively here @ Connoisseur533.They will arrive by this weekend! We have been getting alot of calls and e-mails for these. Don't sleep these are madlimited! We only will recieve 3 in each size in each colorway. Heres a sneak peek.

Premium X Kanye has just arrived into the shop today. we got a limited quantity so you better hurry. NDZ we did get 3x's in as well.

Back
Top Bottom