Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

illuminati and no im not joking and is dead serious... that whole thing was a setup... why was there no plane parts at the pentagon? and why does the federal reserve have all the money? and what does that have to do with anything? ill explain it very quickly but won't get into too much detail... basically the federal reserve is a private bank compromised of a bunch of rich people that started in early 1900s... they put all their money together to form the federal reserve... they wanted to create the currency today to replace gold bars... and woodrow wilson implemented the law when he was president... why did he do that? because the federal reserve promised to fund his campaign to be president... how does the federal reserve come in to play? ok the government borrows x amount of dollars from them and thats how the federal reserve gives them money and prints it... they get interest from the government and in turn that interest is against the budget but most importantly we the public pay taxes to pay that interest the government gets from the federal reserve... and also the federal reserve funds the war whether its the us or Afghanistan... they don't care who wins the war as long as they get paid from that particular countrys government for funding the war and thus why 9/11 happened... dont believe me google federal reserve or woodrow wilson and also look at the money in your pocket it says federal reserve and has illuminati symbols all over it...

Originally Posted by you go boy

illuminati and no im not joking and is dead serious... that whole thing was a setup... why was there no plane parts at the pentagon? and why does the federal reserve have all the money? and what does that have to do with anything? ill explain it very quickly but won't get into too much detail... basically the federal reserve is a private bank compromised of a bunch of rich people that started in early 1900s... they put all their money together to form the federal reserve... they wanted to create the currency today to replace gold bars... and woodrow wilson implemented the law when he was president... why did he do that? because the federal reserve promised to fund his campaign to be president... how does the federal reserve come in to play? ok the government borrows x amount of dollars from them and thats how the federal reserve gives them money and prints it... they get interest from the government and in turn that interest is against the budget but most importantly we the public pay taxes to pay that interest the government gets from the federal reserve... and also the federal reserve funds the war whether its the us or Afghanistan... they don't care who wins the war as long as they get paid from that particular countrys government for funding the war and thus why 9/11 happened... dont believe me google federal reserve or woodrow wilson and also look at the money in your pocket it says federal reserve and has illuminati symbols all over it...

Why can't the govt., just print a whole bunch of money to fund the war?

the government doesnt own the money so they cant print it... the federal reserve owns the country (USA) money/currency so they control it and print and give it to the government... remember the federal reserve is not a public bank its owned by a few private banks... the government gets the money from the federal reserve... and again this was implemented by woodrow wilson called the federal reserve act to replace the currency back in the day which consisted of gold bars

If anyone is willing to have an actual conversation where we analyze the facts from all angles rather than just try to refute each others statements, holla.

To the idiotic post about no steel structure melting before or after 9/11 due to fire, read up on the tanker truck that flipped over in the Bay Area a few years ago. Far less force of impact than a couple planes flying into a building, yet the fire melted the steel and the bridge collapsed. It was the nail in the coffin for the 'tards who claimed steel couldn't melt.

Jet Fuel + Violent Crash = Massive Fire & Burning.. At a much higher temperature than the builders of the WTC could have imagined..

The force plus the fire weakened the whole structure of the floors above when those gave way and started collapsing on each other it was a domino effect that went floor by floor unable to withstand that pressure, weight and force

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

To the idiotic post about no steel structure melting before or after 9/11 due to fire, read up on the tanker truck that flipped over in the Bay Area a few years ago. Far less force of impact than a couple planes flying into a building, yet the fire melted the steel and the bridge collapsed. It was the nail in the coffin for the 'tards who claimed steel couldn't melt.
roll.gif
this statement is whats wrong with the youth today...   No one ever said that steel couldnt melt...... Read carefully. Steel must reach a certain temperature before it begins to melt. The Jet fuel in the engines burn at around 200 Celsius or a little over 400 F max ....  Different alloys of steel have different melting points but there is a mean or avg which is probably north of 1000 F ... thats a 600 degree difference... factor in paper computers and carpet and we have an orgy of chemicals that may or may not be combustible depending on the chemical reactions, wind , oxygen , and good ol water...

Once again no one ever said steel couldnt melt. Im too logical to argue, I rationalize with critical thinking. 

They done goofed.
If you want to play naive you can disregard the dozens of other blatant inconsistencies...but its impossible to erase the "I told them to pull it" video.

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

My thing is if a plane hits a building the most that will happen is the building will break from the point of impact up.
the building would lean back goin with the momentum of the plane or if the building withstand the crash the point of impact up would break forward cause theres no support feel me.
then on top of that you tellin me 3! steel,metal whatever buildings go straight down into perfect holes from fire!?
besides bush was reading to some kids... that ninja aint reading jack to no kids any other day imo lol

*waits for a scientific model to prove you aren't a tin foil hat man*

WTC 7 is the give away to everything. Owner of the building literally said "pull it". Witnesses started turning up dead. BBC reported the building collapsed 20 minutes before it came down.

Do I think our government did all this? A bunch of greedy morons? Naw. But they knew something was coming, and they capitalized on it. +%%# **** Cheney.

The first question you should ask yourself is what happened to Barry Jennings. Just go from there.

Can't get on board with the "selling short" bs.

I understand on a normal basis there is probably a steady flow of shady trades based on inside information, etc.

However, citing "Puts" being all of a sudden higher isn't necessarily unusual

1) Haven't seen a article cite the expiration of said Puts nor the strike price
2) 9/30 was approaching for Q3 end, and usually before Qtr ends you'll see a spike
3) Airlines have been targeted before for shorts, in general, and Puts can provide a hedge anyhow. Certain industries are more prone to short selling.
4) Option activity can spike at any time. You'll read it yourself in the WSJ when big bets are placed.

this statement is whats wrong with the youth today...   No one ever said that steel couldnt melt...... Read carefully. Steel must reach a certain temperature before it begins to melt. The Jet fuel in the engines burn at around 200 Celsius or a little over 400 F max ....  Different alloys of steel have different melting points but there is a mean or avg which is probably north of 1000 F ... thats a 600 degree difference... factor in paper computers and carpet and we have an orgy of chemicals that may or may not be combustible depending on the chemical reactions, wind , oxygen , and good ol water...
Once again no one ever said steel couldnt melt. Im too logical to argue, I rationalize with critical thinking.

I meant under the conditions as laid out in these scenarios. So to say no steel structure has collapsed due to a fire is just idiotic. Because it happened a few years ago. And you're not understanding the difference between temperature and heat intensity. There was an EXPLOSION of force and heat that was astronomical. Ask any physicist or engineer about how it works. Not to mention the fact the airplanes took out the entire support system of the floors they hit.

NatGeo had the best documentary where they put a few knuckleheads in a room and they sent engineers out to test every theory. The conspiracy nuts couldn't come up with a straight answer for anything. At one point even the guy who MADE Loose Change admitted that enough witnesses saw an airplane hit the Pentagon, but he believes something else hit it but he can't prove it. He ADMITS he can't prove it, ADMITS countless people saw it hit, yet refuses to believe a plane actually hit it...yet can't prove it. Can't believe you idiots listen to these people.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

My thing is if a plane hits a building the most that will happen is the building will break from the point of impact up.
the building would lean back goin with the momentum of the plane or if the building withstand the crash the point of impact up would break forward cause theres no support feel me.
then on top of that you tellin me 3! steel,metal whatever buildings go straight down into perfect holes from fire!?
besides bush was reading to some kids... that ninja aint reading jack to no kids any other day imo lol

*waits for a scientific model to prove you aren't a tin foil hat man*
laugh.gif
@ the amateur engineers/physicists. I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that post. Read this and then get back to me.
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

And while I remain skeptical about Building 7, you gotta be *%!$%%% kidding me with that first video about it goldenchild69. Whoever made that is straight up moron. I stopped taking him seriously the second he ascertained that the only parts of the building that were on fire were the ones that he could see because the windows were busted out. REALLY?
laugh.gif
That video and many others are chock full of extrapolations based on terribly uninformed surface level observations of grainy videos by people who usually have no experience whatsoever with that type of analysis, or misquotes of actual experts. 

I always try to keep a somewhat open mind and that's why I'm still iffy about Building 7 and a couple other things, but it's so obvious that a lot of you believe these videos because you WANT to believe them. If you look at most of them with a critical eye or legitimately educate yourself at all about a lot of what is discussed you can see that most of the videos are full of holes and made by people who stretch things to push their agenda and get attention/views or have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

The guy in the third video you posted is actually competent and makes legitimate points save for the last part where he's talking about how the building should collapse (which is explained in the link I posted). I wish there were more videos like that and less garbage out there. 

"pull it" was referring to evacuating the firemen.

Biggest misconception on this topic.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by you go boy

Why can't the govt., just print a whole bunch of money to fund the war?
Because then our money would even more worthless than it already is. Inflation is a simple concept.

Still trying to get around Flight 93 landing in my state... Or did it....

....and its cute that it all happened on 911...

Originally Posted by Cada5

"pull it" was referring to evacuating the firemen.

Biggest misconception on this topic.
you sure... according to one of those docs the owner/gm or whoever of wtc7 was speaking in context of the buildings, I thought...

and why would you use pull "it" and not pull "them" for evacuation of people... Goes back to language arts and grammar...

but hey, never aced all of my exams either so ehhh

Back
Top Bottom