Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

sillyputty wrote:
I don't see a plane though.

dhTZ7.png

I'm just saying. I've never seen a plane crash, and no plane.

I saw the hole it made in the towers, where is massive gaping hole here?

This is what happens when a F-4 Phantom made out of titanium hits a concrete wall only going 500 mph. The Boeing 757 is made out of mostly Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers going over 500 mph didn't stand a chance against the steel reinforced concrete of the Pentagon.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

sillyputty wrote:

dhTZ7.png

This is what happens when a F-4 Phantom made out of titanium hits a concrete wall only going 500 mph. The Boeing 757 is made out of mostly Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers going over 500 mph didn't stand a chance against the steel reinforced concrete of the Pentagon.

I've seen this and it makes complete sense...but it makes you wonder why this is unlike every other plane crash involving a structure you've ever seen.

i.e. very little wreckage

Then on top of that, citing this, how did they recover two PAPER passports from flight 93 one from the WTC when they can't find the black boxes?�

If one thing is possible then the other things get cancelled out, or thats how it would seem.�

LMAO, you had to throw in the spoiler comment in didn't you? Maaan, I hope no one from the god thread comes in here to carry on that debate. In any event, theres a lot of the story none of us are getting about the OCK bombing & 9/11. What is clear is that intellegence existed that said an attack was immiment & some people made a ton of money off of the war on terror just like they did with the war on drugs, & the war on crime before that...

You have to remember in 99% of other crashes the aircraft is not going full speed when they hit the structure.

You have to remember in 99% of other crashes the aircraft is not going full speed when they hit the structure.

I get the feeling you're in the military from your USERNAME, SIGNATURE, and posts in the GUN THREADS....
so...

What is the vibe towards people that even question the events of that day?

Is there a conspiracy of any degree in your eyes? 

Originally Posted by psk2310

^Damn sillyputty, why gonna pick a fight....LMAO...

Look.
Chill out.

This is the problem. You scary dudes afraid to ask questions and who just like to go along with the crowd to be on the safe side.

You won't ever know if you're even wrong if you don't try. Its worth asking. 

Thats probably why you're religious in the first place. Yeah, I said it. 

Stop listening to what everyone tells you all the time. Think for yourself. If something doesn't add up, maybe its because it DOESNT. 

I could very well be wrong, and I will concede that, but it would be incredibly dishonest to assert that the story is as cut and dry as they make it out to be. 

sillyputty wrote:

dhTZ7.png

Im not expecting to see cartoon like images of a plane punched through the wall BUT , i expect tons of plane debris to be scattered arcoss the lawn , also the black boxes werent found in NYC PA or DC... #imjusaying

Originally Posted by devildog1776

sillyputty wrote:

dhTZ7.png

Im not expecting to see cartoon like images of a plane punched through the wall BUT , i expect tons of plane debris to be scattered arcoss the lawn , also the black boxes werent found in NYC PA or DC... #imjusaying

Yeah...this is a COMMERCIALJET we're talking about...not a puny little fighter jet or prop engine thing here.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I get the feeling you're in the military from your USERNAME, SIGNATURE, and posts in the GUN THREADS....
so...

I have my beliefs on what happened and they have theirs, as long as the discussion remains civil I will and have talk what they believe vs. what I believe. With that said I do not believe the conspiracies. It's a little hard for me to believe that a government as incompetent in so many aspects as ours could pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time and completely hide all of evidence, burn the bodies, and destroy any and all paper trail. Look at so many other sneaky things our government has done and NOT got away with, just look at Operation Gunrunner/ Operation Fast and Furious.

Yea, a commercial jet made off carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer vs. a fighter made of titanium both going about the same speed. There ain't going to be a bunch of debris when a plastic and aluminum plane hits a steel reinforced concrete structure going 500 mph.

For my angle on this conspirocy theory (war on terror was profit driven), there isn't much hidden. Despite clear evidence that halliburton was given contracts without having to bid which is clearly illegal, the justice department did not proceeed with any criminal charges.

The 9/11 report clearly spells out intelligence was there that an attack was immenant, yet we stood by & did nothing. We then used unsubstantiated "intelligence" treating them as gospel stating there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq & used that info to start this war.

Our government is def inept, but when it comes to making money & lining pockets, our politicians do an awesome job. Remember, we trained, armed, & gave tons of cash to Saddam & Bin Laden. To me, we made them enemies when we needed to create a war on terror.

BTW sillyputty, I never go with anything anyone ever says. I've always been one to think for myself & form my opinions after careful thought & consideration.

Also, I'm really not religous. If one exists, I think the devil's cruelest trick was creating church & religon. Look how much evil has been done over the course of time in the name of "god".

Originally Posted by Essential1

Jet Fuel + Violent Crash = Massive Fire & Burning.. At a much higher temperature than the builders of the WTC could have imagined..

The force plus the fire weakened the whole structure of the floors above when those gave way and started collapsing on each other it was a domino effect that went floor by floor unable to withstand that pressure, weight and force

Absolutely. In fact, it is a testament to the construction and design of the building that they stayed up as long as they did after sustaining such a catastrophic hit in each tower. Every minute past impact those towers stayed up gave hundreds of people the chance to get away with their lives. The Jet fuel (a full tank full in each plane) coupled with the temp of the fires finally overcame the integrity. It's sometimes overlooked with all the tragedy but the casualties could have been much much worse if the planes had hit at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

so...

I have my beliefs on what happened and they have theirs, as long as the discussion remains civil I will and have talk what they believe vs. what I believe. With that said I do not believe the conspiracies. It's a little hard for me to believe that a government as incompetent in so many aspects as ours could pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time and completely hide all of evidence, burn the bodies, and destroy any and all paper trail. Look at so many other sneaky things our government has done and NOT got away with, just look at Operation Gunrunner/ Operation Fast and Furious.
I will use this point against you but in the opposite fashion...imagine that if they were doing things to this extent, imagine what ISNT being caught.
Think about it. 

The US Govt is by and large the most powerful police force in the world with incredible access and capability. There is no debating that. 

Given the reigns to do whatever they want without public oversight (look at how the CIA is operating abroad these days) and no consequences of public judicious backlash, whats to say that they aren't planning things.

On top of that, your statement reminds of all the things we DID uncover...like failed assassination plots, attempts to overthrow presidents, attempts to infiltrate media, and the MANY false/black flag operations. 

Look at Operation Northwoods...that alone should make everyone at least 1 degree more skeptical of the world they live in. 

I mean hell, the movie with Clooney "The men who stare at goats" was based on a REAL story... obviously dramatized but the government really DID experiment with people to investigate mind control. 

There was a thread yesterday about physicians in the 40s giving STDs to guatamalans and running tests on them...granted it was the 40s but a certain mentality and beaurcracy exists to continually allow these sorts of cover ups to keep happening.

Colin Powell was the general in charge of the My Lai cover-up...and fastfoward, then he goes to the UN to lie about iraq having yellowcake etc...then resigns and says it was all a lie...now hes trying to repair his image lol...this was like TWO weeks ago bruh. 

I always think its funny how we've been trained to not properly be skeptical. There are always mental extremists but to assert that ALL conspiracies are false is a stretch...because UNTIL THEY ARE REVEALED...they are just that...conspiracies...look at the Plame Affair. or the CIA running drugs in through LA and dropping crack off in the hoods.

I mean you really have to sleep with one eye open out there... 

Originally Posted by psk2310

BTW sillyputty, I never go with anything anyone ever says. I've always been one to think for myself & form my opinions after careful thought & consideration.

Also, I'm really not religous. If one exists, I think the devil's cruelest trick was creating church & religon. Look how much evil has been done over the course of time in the name of "god".

well i apologize then for coming at you.
but on that same note you are EXTREMELY correct about the justice department.

Them dudes got away with murder with those contracts. 

its news that went under the radar...they have freaking immunity now... and all the whistle blowers get silenced or cast into the "crazy" pile...and i don't mean youtube people...i'm taking about high level ex-CIA and DOJ members. 

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Essential1

Jet Fuel + Violent Crash = Massive Fire & Burning.. At a much higher temperature than the builders of the WTC could have imagined..

The force plus the fire weakened the whole structure of the floors above when those gave way and started collapsing on each other it was a domino effect that went floor by floor unable to withstand that pressure, weight and force

Absolutely. In fact, it is a testament to the construction and design of the building that they stayed up as long as they did after sustaining such a catastrophic hit in each tower. Every minute past impact those towers stayed up gave hundreds of people the chance to get away with their lives. The Jet fuel (a full tank full in each plane) coupled with the temp of the fires finally overcame the integrity. It's sometimes overlooked with all the tragedy but the casualties could have been much much worse if the planes had hit at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

why? more people on the ground or more ambient heat?

It still amazes me that in this day & age with all kinds of media from 24/7 cale networks to twitter & facebook that Americans aren't outaged at this war & that the Justice Dept or the UN hasn't done squat.

Shoot, they caught key members of Regan's administration red handed selling arms to the Iranians & using that dough to fund the contras in Nicaragua who in turn used that dough to ship massive amounts of cocaine to NYC & LA in the early 80's. That coke was then made into crack to get it out wide spread & voila CRACK was born & right after that "the war on drugs". This made a lot of dough for a lot of people too. Think of all the extra police that was hired, the government contracts handed out to build prisons, politicians that got elected, etc. The war on drugs & this war on terror has created huge industries.

I thnk I saw a story that halligurton made more money off this war than in it's entire existence which is crazy to think about because it started out as an oil company...

We have a very sorted history that we choose to overlook and/or not acknowledge....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

sillyputty wrote:

dhTZ7.png

But they did find debris inside and around the Pentagon .. Who ever keep saying they didn't must not have been doing their research ...

People in caves planned out an operation in which 19 men with switch blades, bypass government security, walk onto planes, take over the %##! pit and fly two planes with accuracy into two buildings.

Indestructible passports.

The laws of physics have applied everyday since the beginning of time, EXCEPT on 9/11/2001.

Cops trying to enter WTC7 were turned away by the FBI. This building housed thh FBI, CIA, Secret Service, IRS, NYC Emergency Management.

No black boxes. Where they at?

Originally Posted by rillo561

Conspiracy or not, the official story is a complete joke. Also the people who were involved in the 9/11 commission report were told by the Bush administration not to dig any deeper. The popular mechanics issue 'debunking' the 9/11 conspiracy has also been debunked.

How was Popular Mechanics debunked?

Back
Top Bottom