Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

As far as 9/11 conspiracies go, without going into too much detail,

I have always felt that there were far too many coincidences and inconsistencies for there not to be some type of foul play involved. Something isn't being told, and the story that we were told about 9/11 is either a lie, or not the total truth. This to me is 100% true, and undisputable.

I was having a debate about this earlier this week, and I believe it is more ignorant to believe in the given story of 9/11 than to believe in the conspiracy story(s) of 9/11

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg
This dudes hair always cracks me up 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Still trying to get around Flight 93 landing in my state... Or did it....

....and its cute that it all happened on 911...
laugh.gif
What? Bin Laden also thought it was cute.

4. PASSPORTS OF HIJACKERS FOUND INTACT

In an official statement by Susan Ginsberg of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, she stated that three passports were found at the plane crash sites: two in Pennsylvania and one in New York.  Another passport was found in a piece of Mohammad Atta's "left-behind luggage."This is an amazing coincidence for obvious reasons, but let's state them anyway...

a) A fireball 100 stories high in a building that collapses to dust and debris leaves behind a perfect passport of one of the culprits to a crime, but it doesn't leave behind the indestructible black boxes of the aircraft recorders.

b) A plane crash in which damage was particularly severe, leaving no human bodies, just pieces of corpses weighing in at no more than 600 pounds, and a jet engine virtually demolished, left two intact passports of the culprits.

c) While the rest of the country uses identification to board flights (State IDs for domestic travel, passports for international and non-American's must provide either Green Cards or Passports), a foreign terrorist hijacker was able to board a flight while leaving his passport in his friend's luggage. And that luggage also happened to name all 19 hijackers and their precise motives in carrying out the attacks on the morning of their deaths.

lenny.gif

The 9/11 Commission was SEVERLY underfunded.

The Gov't spend 100 mil on Clinton's sex scandal but ONLY 4 million on 9/11 ( a number that ballooned up to 12/13 million)

Additionally, anyone who does not accept the 911 commission report is seen as CRAZY yet in the original copy, there was NOTHING about WTC 7.

Cheney was attached to Bush's hip during the hearings and NEITHER one of them took an oath before they testified AND much of the hearing was off the record.

Those on the committee were not even given widespread access to data involving the event and were made to work with very little information.

Attempts to re-open the investigation have been met with threats from officials and severe red tape.

Cheney has been running around bumping his gums and throwing others under the bus because he knows he can't get charged for anything. The govt has said they won't pursue war crimes charges yet several senators and judges have attempted to pin them for their grievances. Even Colin Powell took to the Sunday talk shows to say how disappointed he was in Cheney for essentially bragging about the whole affair.

There are currently several movements to re-open the investigation that are gaining steam... a few of them can be seen HERE with legitimate sources INCLUDING members of the original commission calling for a new investigation. Here: http://www.washingtonsblo...media-wants-to-hear.html

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

In an official statement by Susan Ginsberg of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, she stated that three passports were found at the plane crash sites: two in Pennsylvania and one in New York.  Another passport was found in a piece of Mohammad Atta's "left-behind luggage."This is an amazing coincidence for obvious reasons, but let's state them anyway...

a) A fireball 100 stories high in a building that collapses to dust and debris leaves behind a perfect passport of one of the culprits to a crime, but it doesn't leave behind the indestructible black boxes of the aircraft recorders.

b) A plane crash in which damage was particularly severe, leaving no human bodies, just pieces of corpses weighing in at no more than 600 pounds, and a jet engine virtually demolished, left two intact passports of the culprits.

c) While the rest of the country uses identification to board flights (State IDs for domestic travel, passports for international and non-American's must provide either Green Cards or Passports), a foreign terrorist hijacker was able to board a flight while leaving his passport in his friend's luggage. And that luggage also happened to name all 19 hijackers and their precise motives in carrying out the attacks on the morning of their deaths.

lenny.gif

This also really pissed me off when I heard it. i was in Middle School when 9/11 happened and even then me and my dad were like...
roll.gif
roll.gif
they can't even find the black boxes but they found PAPER PASSPORTS?! 
sick.gif
roll.gif

My parents weren't born here...so I know whats its like to be in a country where foreign countries do shady underhanded things and exploit other places. Most american's have NO concept of any revealed plans that were once covert operations and are generally naive about how their country works...like Operation Northwoods for example. 

I say all this to say, if they are capable of doing things you would never expect, I can never fully trust them to the degree I want them too. If they carried out operations against their own citizens and had clear plans to infiltrate the media (operation mockingbird) then can you really expect them to have STOPPED doing that or to have changed their desire to do so? 

Not everything is a "conspiracy" but the overwhelming number of inconsistencies and questions left unanswered raises some eyebrows...and its funny how easy people who just want to know are looked at as crazy.

It was a tragic day but everyone who inquires gets looked at as utterly ******ed and sent to the back of the line. I learned that whenever someone tells me to never ask questions I can't trust them (much like religion). 

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

lenny.gif

To this day, finding the passports makes very little sense.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg
laugh.gif
 pic cracks me up every time 
MY DUDE
pimp.gif

BUT I THINK THIS THREAD IS BEING WATCHED BY   THE GOV'

MADD STUFF POPPED UP ON MY PC WHEN I CLICKED THIS THREAD SAYING ITS BUGGED
nerd.gif

THEY ON HIGH ALERT
laugh.gif

All you gotta know is what happened to WTC Building 7:

- how did it come crashing down with no plane hitting it
- compare it to other demolition vids...same exact thing
- demolitions take weeks/months to setup and plan

Someone debunk this for me. If ur saying fire from xerox and furniture can take out WTC7...then smh!

I don't see a plane though.

dhTZ7.png

I'm just saying. I've never seen a plane crash, and no plane.

I saw the hole it made in the towers, where is massive gaping hole here?

I shoulda said this a little clearer before, but if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the third hijacked plane? Was it just taken off course and crashed into a remote island, causing JJ Abrams to create Lost?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

pentcrash.jpg

c-pentagon_montage.jpg

Something ain't right here. 
nerd.gif
I remember dudes saying it was a missile or something too small to look like a jet but it was moving so fast of course it was hard to tell.
I don't wanna start talking out of my behind cause the sources are so flimsy but a plane flying that fast and that low in DC?! I mean...really now. 

There is a lot of stuff that just ain't adding up. 

Oh well...we may never know the truth about this one. 

cheney was the CEO of halliburton (to which Warren Buffet owns part of) before becomg the VP. They (along with thier subsiiaries) were illegally awared tons of billion dollar military contracts without having to bid on them. To me, this "war on terrorism" was started to get bush re-elected & make huge piles of money for them & thier cronies.

Conspiracy or not, the official story is a complete joke. Also the people who were involved in the 9/11 commission report were told by the Bush administration not to dig any deeper. The popular mechanics issue 'debunking' the 9/11 conspiracy has also been debunked.

I still can't believe to this day so many people died. RIP. What's funny is that we're so concerned over muslim terrorists, I wonder if we're watching the yahoos here at home. Does anyone really think those 2 dudes along brought down the federal building in OKC? C'mom man. Those 2 dudes are "stupider" than dookie, there's abosolutely no way only those two guys planned out eveyrthing by themselves.

Originally Posted by psk2310

I still can't believe to this day so many people died. RIP. What's funny is that we're so concerned over muslim terrorists, I wonder if we're watching the yahoos here at home. Does anyone really think those 2 dudes along brought down the federal building in OKC? C'mom man. Those 2 dudes are "stupider" than dookie, there's abosolutely no way only those two guys planned out eveyrthing by themselves.

Its funny.... I saw something saying that the feds were tracked back to having actually sold the explosives used in that event. 
Whats also funny is how 

Kenneth Trentadue died in federal custody during the investigation of the Oklahoma City bombing. His body was covered in wounds, cuts, and bruises consistent with him having been tortured and beaten. Even the chief medical examiner filed a complaint with the FBI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...enneth_Michael_Trentadue

You know the plan for white supremist groups was to better integrate into society, get educated, & get good jobs (kkk = tea party). whenever i look into the audiences of those rallies I see ghost images of klan hoods...

LOL sillyputty, I'm glad we're somewhat on the same page, because I really didn't feel like aruging like in the "god" post. LMAO.

Originally Posted by psk2310

LOL sillyputty, I'm glad we're somewhat on the same page, because I really didn't feel like aruging like in the "god" post. LMAO.

i'm skeptical by nature and I ask too many questions 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
p.s. there is no god though... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom