Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

i'm only an anti-conspiracy theorist because i think yall are giving our government wayyyy too much credit on being competent.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

word, he shoulda killed Obama when he had the chance 

Wow two douch bags in one thread go figure
Get educated and then come see me .... 

I am educated u dope why would u want the president to be killed explain that

We gotta do this right now?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Wow two douch bags in one thread go figure
Get educated and then come see me .... 

I am educated u dope why would u want the president to be killed explain that
buahahhaha - I just notice why I did there ... Osama

I'll be going to the memorial this Sunday, Have to pay my respects.

My friend mom died due to inhaling the toxic debree.

Watching the documentary and now older, 9/11 is just no joke.

If my mother would of got killed I swear I won't be the same, I feel sorry for the people who lost a loved one.

Conspiracy or not, 9/11 is just un-real...doesn't even feel 10 years
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by marath0n

The 23 Biggest 911 Coincidences
Excellent link, reading through it now. The shorting of airline stocks is too coincidental, didn't know that happened at the time. Also, if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, then what the hell happened to it?

Consensus is it had to have been a cruise missile of some sort.
This one got me the most:

6. STEEL STRUCTURES FALL DUE TO A FIRE?

No steel structure before (or since) had ever collapsed due to fire. While some steel buildings had burned a long time from fire, none has fallen because steel melts at a much higher temperature than gasoline, other fuels or combustibles normally found in buildings can burn at.

Despite this resistance to high temperature, on September 11, 2001, three of the most advanced steel structures in the world collapsed officially due to fire caused by burning jet fuel and structural damage due to the impact of the planes. This angle may not convince everyone of an alternate explanation for towers 1 and 2, but for tower 7, how can this be explained?

WTC 7 is considered by many conspiracy theorists to be the smoking gun of 9-11, because they argue is no plausible argument that can justify why a building that had no direct impact by the plane would burn so hot as to cause a first-of-its-kind collapse of a steel structure (aside from the towers hours earlier). Physicists like Steven Jones and scores of independent researchers from around the world agree

I didn't believe any of these conspiracies for years then my college roommate showed me a few videos, including "Loose Change", and that changed my view on the whole thing.

My grandpa worked in the South Tower, but luckily enough, he was on vacation that week.

The biggest question I always have is if the pentagon attack, or the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania were fake, what about all the people who died?? Was that all staged too? Were their actually NO casualties? I find that impossible to believe with the amount of affected families.

So since this is a plan, what is Obama's role on the war on terror? Why are we still overseas, besides oil?

Back
Top Bottom