Conversations to Avoid Having on a First Date

It amazes me that people think they are too good to talk about the weather or anything, for that matter.

I think people try to force deep *** conversations too much, just talk the same way you talk to people you talk to all the time.

It's not about being too good to talk about certain topics it's that the weather is so cliché of a topic that it literally highlights the fact that you have absolutely nothing else to talk about. So why even go there? And if people were trying to force deep conversations then politics and religion wouldn't be taboo.

Better off just to wio and let things hang from there.

If you leave the date in handcuffs then its her loss on a good time.
Yooooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Nah I can't afford to be a sex offender for 10 years

Last edited:
Man a weather convo can be spun in so many ways to the point it can be funny and it would make a girl laugh

Hell it was hot last night. I can tell a girl I was hot in the middle of the night with my shirt and bed sheet covered in sweat and I could only fall asleep once again when I took my draws off
It's not about being too good to talk about certain topics it's that the weather is so cliché of a topic that it literally highlights the fact that you have absolutely nothing else to talk about. So why even go there? And if people were trying to force deep conversations then politics and religion wouldn't be taboo.

Man a weather convo can be spun in so many ways to the point it can be funny and it would make a girl laugh

Hell it was hot last night. I can tell a girl I was hot in the middle of the night with my shirt and bed sheet covered in sweat and I could only fall asleep once again when I took my draws off

You're absolutely right. But technically isn't a weather convo, it's anecdote, which are usually always a great segway into other topics.

I'd avoid anything too complex or serious. Just keep talking. If she whips out her phone, it's a wrap.

Religion.

Definitely. Most females aint ready for that truth or are too ignorant not to judge.

I'll always remember this quirky chick that was smashable who I never met that took offense to something on my myspace pg about GOD (it wasn't offensive from my pov). So when a homey in the dorms was working on a project with her and I stopped by she was acting all types of standoffish and then finally broughht up the myspace and me and my boy just laughed at her.

I was blessed with the ability to have conversations about damn near anything without sounding disingenuous, and it helps during first dates. I can usually improvise on the spot and keep things moving without making things awkward or trying to hard.

My problem is first impressions. I have a permanent mean mug and girls have told me I need to smile more :smh:

Curious as to how many females would agree to doing that.
curious to how many stand ups I'm going to do. If you can't live without your phone for 30 mins to 1 hour for a simple meet up then :smh: :smh: :smh: Have to do more hands on activities to prevent the urge

Conversate isn't a word and any woman who'd give you a second date after using that foolishness isn't worth her salt.

:lol:

I stopped dealing with a female for saying that and other dumb ****... once upon a time. :lol:

Last edited:
Best thing to ask on a first date is how many sex partners she's had. If its more than 2, you can just get up and leave without wasting your time

It amazes me that people think they are too good to talk about the weather or anything, for that matter.

I think people try to force deep *** conversations too much, just talk the same way you talk to people you talk to all the time.
If you're actually trying to date the person you might want to dig a little deeper than the weather. 

I remember this one bish still had a photo album on FB of her ex that dumped her back in 2010 after he upgraded

I literally used to go in and wing it. Every single time. Its fun to me and its more genuine in my opinion as far as the jokes and you really get to read people.

I never bring up that ex or relationships for that matter on the first date.

Curious as to how many females would agree to doing that.

Not many. Shortie might think your a serial killer in this day and age :lol:

I put my phone on silent and look directly into that girls eyes when we are talking but not making it awkward. If shes on her phone more than vibing with you,especially after a drink or two..you already know what it is

Last edited:

I'm more or less talking about breaking the ice. You dont just come out with hard hitting questions like Barbra Walters. You can go over a females quick. Start small to GUIDE the conversation where you want it to go.

This guy knows. Yes it was an anecdote about the weather.

If you're actually trying to date the person you might want to dig a little deeper than the weather. 

You're right, but again you don't just come out gunning. Intimidate the **** out a *****.How do you know she's looking for relationship? Because she said it? :stoneface:

"This dude started talking about children before we even finished the first drink. Tf?!"

All these deep conversations gotta start somewhere. Don't let no weak *** pick up artist list put your thinking in a box. How are you going to get her to do you when you won't do you?

i had a girl talking about sex on the second date and then when my roomate came home was talking about it to him, was really inappropriate. when she left we both looked at each other eyes wide open and started laughing

I'm not a good conversation starter, but once things get going, it's all good. My transition/segway game on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom