Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

So fire in hand!!!!....double code somehow on converse site few days ago 78 bucks shipped....def doesnt feel like anybody should be balling in them tho
Damn must’ve been a glitch. Code only applies once for me. These 12 are too snug.
5B85B700-637C-40FD-B9CC-14883FDD0E55.jpeg

That Eclipse cw reminds me of my favorite Jordan of all time! #PlayoffXII I’ll be copping! Just swap Black laces in, and I’ll be good!

Also, that Grinch cw looks dope! I’m salty I missed out on the deal on those. I’d bet they’ll hit the outlets/clearance in the future, as the majority of people don’t like loud sneakers lol

That Eclipse cw reminds me of my favorite Jordan of all time! #PlayoffXII I’ll be copping! Just swap Black laces in, and I’ll be good!

Also, that Grinch cw looks dope! I’m salty I missed out on the deal on those. I’d bet they’ll hit the outlets/clearance in the future, as the majority of people don’t like loud sneakers lol

hope they hit converse outlets

I went up half size as recommended on the site and fits perfectly
Yep agreed - follow the site for sizing. Im a TTS 12.5ish and the 13 was sold out at the time so just figured why not try the 12’s. I tried 13 in the archive Pack and they worked well.

I played in them for 3 hours. They chewed my feet up really bad so that I had to return them. The positives were traction, light weight, court feel and decent look.
I had the same experience. The insole material is horrible. I had to big blisters on the bottom of my feet after playing in them 3 times. I was hoping it got better, but it just got worse. It’s a shame, cause I was really loving how light and breathable the shoe felt.

Damn I want these bad. I've been very into minimal sneakers lately and I think these look great on feet. I'm a size 13 in all my sneakers. I wonder if that means I'll need to get a size 14 for the eclipse lows :emoji_astonished:

For those who have these sneakers, do they move like a running sneaker?

Damn I want these bad. I've been very into minimal sneakers lately and I think these look great on feet. I'm a size 13 in all my sneakers. I wonder if that means I'll need to get a size 14 for the eclipse lows :emoji_astonished:

For those who have these sneakers, do they move like a running sneaker?
Move like a running sneaker..not sure what you mean. The upper? Flexibility? The upper is like a canvas almost .. hard to explain. Not stiff but has structure.

About sizing, as I m in EU... I keep my Nike US size (12) and this gives me half size up in EU size (46,5 instead of 46)... and this is perfect

Move like a running sneaker..not sure what you mean. The upper? Flexibility? The upper is like a canvas almost .. hard to explain. Not stiff but has structure.

Yeah, the upper being soft and very flexible. I haven't seen these in stores yet. I might just have to order one and try when the black and white ones come out lol.

Last edited:
NEED the Pigalles.

As a side note - the Red, White, and Blue lows are being released as part of Nike’s NBA ASW collection.

Back
Top Bottom