Cool Grey Jordan XI Remaster Possibility

im gravy still
48D1ABA1-CEC4-4E6A-914B-74C622BB3AA8.jpeg

Guess it's time to sell my 2001's. Worn 1x for about an hour. Don't really fit me anymore anyway. Half size too small.

People need to chill saying these are holiday 2020. If these were releasing anytime this year we would have known. This does give some hope for next year.

Jordan Brand should do a legit shock drop for one of the highly anticipated releases. Like on a random Wednesday just unleash in store with random restocks in the following weeks. The only people that would know is the stores district managers and IT people responsible for creating the pages/details for the shoes.

Doubt they releasing a top endorser request a colorway(think blake, cp recently), dude didnt want a new colorway so they got him these, also hyped a possibile release like they been doing for chicago 1s for years now

People need to chill saying these are holiday 2020. If these were releasing anytime this year we would have known. This does give some hope for next year.

Agreed. This would be a hoilday 2021 release.

And 5 pair min. Yes I mean 5 pair. I have done 5 pairs for the concords and bred releases.

Me, Chris and MJO23Dan will be very disappointed if the upper is not durabuck.
We could say it is not the OG colorway with mesh.
I bought them in 2011 and i regret to send them back after i learnt than Concord will released in 2011. I should keep them, big mistake. I won't buy the shoes even if they come with the durabuck because i can't buy every Jordan, but i would be very disappponted for people who will buy these.
I love the cool grey, but nike can't do that to my eyes! Just impossible!
When i read people who don't care or prefere mesh, i don't understand them!
For me It is just a catastroph! The 2010 CoolGrey will be like the concord 2011 one of the best release of JB, a classic.
The first time i walked with my cool grey in 2011, it was like a brick! I had a photo of my pair but i deleted the photo.
I begin to think that 2009 2015 11 shoes was better than after 2016 11. The 2016 2017 11 pl was wrong, just the 2018 concord and 2019 bred were good.
I really hope this photo is a joke!!

Or second solution, ok for the mesh JB but not for 190 dollar, 120 big big max and with another name, HARD GREY not cool grey!!!

Last edited:
I too prefer the mesh in general, but not on these. I'd get a pair, though, still a nice colorway. I just don't know why they'd feel the need to make that change, seems stupidly random. Does seem like it's just a special makeup they did for JT, though. Hopefully they drop but I'm not counting on it just from Tatum's post.

Meh. These aren’t releasing, obviously.
Personally, I think the mesh looks good but I like the durabuck as well. I would cop either way but it’ll be at least another year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom