Cool Grey Jordan XI Remaster Possibility

remember the pair a Jordan college player wore

I think same thing, top guy on JB requesting color ways. just coming in regular box and paper.

This makes a lot of sense. Not saying JB cares about our feelings, but I can't imagine they'd change the materials on the upper for no reason. Adding a 45 on the heel? Sure, but I'd believe this was Tatum requesting a pair and they did a quick F&F for him first.

We are due for a cool grey XI release! This would be awesome.

It's easy to identify the pattern Brand Jordan's created with the XI releases over the past few years. Meaning: they're finding subtle ways to differentiate staple colors of the XIs (augmented patent leather cut, 45 instead of 23 on the heel, etc.).

Obviously MJ never played in the cool gray's wearing 45 (the original release was when he was on the Wizards), so going with 45 like they did on the concords and space jams would be kind of weird. The swap to mesh seems to follow their logic.

My money is riding on these dropping in the next 12 months!! Can't wait.

We are due for a cool grey XI release! This would be awesome.

It's easy to identify the pattern Brand Jordan's created with the XI releases over the past few years. Meaning: they're finding subtle ways to differentiate staple colors of the XIs (augmented patent leather cut, 45 instead of 23 on the heel, etc.).

Obviously MJ never played in the cool gray's wearing 45 (the original release was when he was on the Wizards), so going with 45 like they did on the concords and space jams would be kind of weird. The swap to mesh seems to follow their logic.

My money is riding on these dropping in the next 12 months!! Can't wait.
I’d bet on next year.

Most def a PE
If they were coming this year they'd be in production right now and we wouldn't see a legit pair till Oct

Can't believe sneaker news is running with this like they will drop in December.

If these release they wouldn't drop until Hoilday 21.

While I like the nubuck, I’m indifferent about the mesh. Gonna have have to pull out 2010s before the whole block is flooded with these

im gravy still
48D1ABA1-CEC4-4E6A-914B-74C622BB3AA8.jpeg

Dem Columbias

mjgrin.png

This is my all time favorite shoe I’ve copped a few pair of these over the years and will double up if these are released even with the mesh upper.

there could be hope it’s not uncommon for JB to drop multiple 11s in the same year in 2018 we got cap and gowns, cool grey lows, and Concords in the same yeat. In 2017 we got Carolina lows, Win Like 82s and Win Like 96s in the same year so we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom