Cool Grey Spizikes Release 12/24?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

those are probably the best ones i ever seen

yep your right...these are the best...after the black/purple ones
wink.gif
pimp.gif

like the CW. if that dark gray part was black, they'll be sweet(er) and i dont even like the spizzy's that much

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

12/31 on a Wednesday? Since when have Jordans started releasing on weekdays.

Ducktales?
Are you serious? Jordan's used to release on weekdays before... I think the last Jordan that was released on a Wednesday was the CitrusVII's.

Ducktales?

Of course it can be the 31st. They want to get one last hit before the new year. It is a firm date for the CG's and the Nelly Joints(saw them today andthey were fresh)

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Ducktales?
Are you serious? Jordan's used to release on weekdays before... I think the last Jordan that was released on a Wednesday was the Citrus VII's.

They are making these the last drop of 2008. it has nothing to do with what day its on. its about the day of the month... the 31'st. and i will DEFINATELYbe copping. those black/purple joints are merked....

but black/red/green > cool grey > cement > Fire red > white/red/green > True Blue > purple green > Kings County> DTRT

Damn they have made alot of colorways.... its scary how there is the same amount of regular spizike Colorways than there is regular Jordan 3 colorways... whatis this ?

NTLV is gettin these and the purple cactus spizike's........cool grey spike will be added to the collection

Originally Posted by shabba doo

Originally Posted by yungchamp

these are GR right?
nerd.gif

I was gonna ask the same question. LOL...
still new to all the behind the scenes knowledge, so take my reply with a grain of salt. my shoe guy is getting them. he says the cgs are urbanaccount releases and the black and purples will be easier to find. dont know if either pair are general release though. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom