Cool Grey Spizikes Release 12/24?

why the 31st thats during the week they would prolly come out on that following sat hopefully they do come out on that day so i can rock on new years eveparty.......well no i take that back imma b mad drunk and im not trynna mess them up
laugh.gif

ive been waiting for these 4 too long...i just hope i have enough after the bread 1's, CDP 11/12 drop...lol

i havent heard bout these releasing on the 31st however i did hear the black cactus and purple jointrs is releasing on the 31st..but ive always wanted thiscolor in the spiz'ikes so i hope its true...if so ill cop em

Man Yo Jordan has done plenty mid week launches especially during the holidays. Last year they launched the Melo 4 on 12/26. This looks like a one hit launch.There will be plenty of units but only a certain amount of packs JB is putting out. Not to say they are limited but not your normal GR. Lil' man will bekillin' them New Years Eve.

Oh yeah where are all the experts that said these joints were a Euro exclusive and flamed on me when I said they would make it to the States...DF's

Personally i think the best was the cement. then after that the euro only green/purple. this grey is so depressing for some reason

Anyone know what stores will be getting these? Or they only way to get them is through Jordan's website?

Nice way to end the year.
It would of been nice to have a touch of columbia blue or royal blue.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone know what stores will be getting these? Or they only way to get them is through Jordan's website?
No these joints will be everywhere trust!

Hopefully I dont sleep like I did on the Fire Red re release on nike.com AND Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by rillo561

No these joints will be everywhere trust!
I hope so, from what I read they are 'limited release' whatever that means.

Just called swoosh.com and they told me that these will release on the 31st of December AS WELL AS THE "NELLY SPIZIKES" ( the black,purple, green spizikes). Two on the same day but the cool greys are a def. cop, still deciding if i should cop the "Nelly Spizikes", thats how theguy told me they were called, Pretty lame
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom