Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

I took the paper out of all my boxes for any shoe with an icey sole as soon as I copped em. Shoulda known. But just clean it off after every wear and you should be good

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by frank148925

DUDE YOU MIND ASWELL THROW THEM OUT...THEYRE DONE..HAHAHAHAH

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That had me going.  But OP just be happy you have them.  I passed on the CG's and regret it now
frown.gif

Number 1 Rule to being a jordan head. Never pass on any Jordan XI
happy.gif

Don't worry the concord will be here soon.

My DS 2010 cool greys are yellowing around the glue seems on the heel, just like the space jams.

Not disappointed, it's the nature of clear rubber. It just encourages me to rock these sooner than later.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Seriously, kinfoke, you think shoe yellowage is problematic?

You oughta check out my teeth.

Umph!

roll.gif
 hahahahaha! i like this comment!
There's no yellowing in the dude's shoes!!!

Damn, talking about these youngin's whining about shoes. It's a shoe. It's bound to happen.

These happened to me with the OG Cool Greys. There's nothing around to preventing these. Whether they happen early or if it happens after a few wear sessions, it's bound to happen.

Even if you were to keep it DS, humidity will play a role with how they age when unworn.

Enjoy them man! Don't stress off the stupid stuff...

Realize that some materials are just meant to be crappy, plus Nike's manufacturing has gone downhill for a good while.

ppl buy clear-soled shoes and everyone acts like they have that one magic pair that isn't gonna yellow... get out the shoe game and start collecting milk crates, those don't yellow.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

ITS A ##%#+$% SHOE....jesus.

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

THUMBS UP!!!! its just shoes man! Buy jordans to wear em not to try to preserve them til u die then what! Shoes will probably be worn and dismantled!!! Might as well look fresh while u still got em!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom