Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

Glad I got rid of my pair..

I got DS Aquas VIII's + $80

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

I"m not sure that we should just simply dismiss it as "that's what happens." Considering the technology that we have available to us in this day and age, I hardly doubt "prevention of yellowing on soles" is a major problem with no possible solution. People are paying good money for these kicks, it wouldn't be crazy for JB to come up with a remedy for this problem...

Of course they have the technology to fix it or at least make it better if they really wanted to but why would they when they sell out every time and people know going in that they'll yellow , that's why I didn't even bother with these, my 01's are yellowish but they don't look too bad and these will eventually turn out the same any way , it is what it is

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

ITS A ##%#+$% SHOE....jesus.

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

FOH. It' barely been 3 months. That's simply unacceptable. I know they will all yellow eventually but this soon is just sad. I keep em nice too i'm SUPER ocd about my shoes and everything in general. 

Unacceptable??
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are sneakers. They will oxidize no matter what you do. You live on planet earth surrounded by oxygen with the passing of time constantly occurring. Worry about more important things like owning a home or paying your taxes.

C'mon son
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

ITS A ##%#+$% SHOE....jesus.

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

FOH. It' barely been 3 months. That's simply unacceptable. I know they will all yellow eventually but this soon is just sad. I keep em nice too i'm SUPER ocd about my shoes and everything in general. 

Unacceptable??
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are sneakers. They will oxidize no matter what you do. You live on planet earth surrounded by oxygen with the passing of time constantly occurring. Worry about more important things like owning a home or paying your taxes.

C'mon son
eyes.gif

3f416c1f9a6f3cffcaca5e1b5ddf35691834c462_r.gif

Discoloration is going to happen one way or another, but these don't even look that yellow to me. That being said, I do wish JB tinted the soles on these charcoal like the CG IX. I would personally prefer if all XI re-retros had tinted soles. Dont get me wrong I like clear bottoms too, but if JB tinted the soles like they did in 95 I dont think anyone would complain.

You knew they would yellow before you bought them so stop cryin. They're shoes so wear em and be happy that you even have a pair. Theres many people who couldn't even get a pair and you're cryin about some yellow that nobody can even see in the pic
30t6p3b.gif
. JB doesn't give a crap about you complaining so why does it matter? Especially when your gonna end up buying another pair of J's that you like in the future.

lol @ thinking they wouldn't yellow. you kept them in the box...you didnt wear them.

people really think you can buy a $150-200 shoe and not wear them for anywhere from 3 months to 3 years and they will be perfect.

smh...mine are fine and i've worn them 5 times already.

Oh MY
Its so frustrating. Soon as i walked outside mine started to YELLOW TOO!!

then i stepped in some fresh cut Grass and they started to GREEN!!!!

Scrub ur soles my dude. most likely its just ur sole gettin dirty from wear. smh @ u

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Worn only twice..check yours people.

I did have the paper in the box but took them out after I saw this

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

shut up @*%*%. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

obviously theyre gonna #**%+@+ yellow but everyone was all like "oh the blue is gonna slow down yellowing" when it clearly hasnt..its been THREE months. we didnt start seeing space jam yellowing threads for a YEAR after release...

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

shut up %@%*%. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

obviously theyre gonna *$$%#@$ yellow but everyone was all like "oh the blue is gonna slow down yellowing" when it clearly hasnt..its been THREE months. we didnt start seeing space jam yellowing threads for a YEAR after release...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what do you expect
DING DING DING
We have a winner.

I'll see you guys when the "Concords already yellowing, SMH" thread goes up.

shut up %@%*%. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

obviously theyre gonna *$$%#@$ yellow but everyone was all like "oh the blue is gonna slow down yellowing" when it clearly hasnt..its been THREE months. we didnt start seeing space jam yellowing threads for a YEAR after release...
LMFAO You mad?

Stop crying. It's a clear sole. What did you expect? And they're not even yellow. Stop trying to $*!%% just for the purpose of *****ing.

shut up @*%*%. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

obviously theyre gonna #**%+@+ yellow but everyone was all like "oh the blue is gonna slow down yellowing" when it clearly hasnt..its been THREE months. we didnt start seeing space jam yellowing threads for a YEAR after release...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You Can Barely See That... I Get Tired Of Seein These Threads Every Month... Theyre Clear Bottomed Shoes. What Do You Expect.? 
eyes.gif

they shouldn't do clear soles anymore on the xi's, just make them different shades of piss yellow. that way these threads don't constantly pop up every couple of months.

Hm. You seem upset. I would be too if I spent my hard-earned money on some Jordans and they were completely unwearable in three months. The outright GALL of the brand to put out such lackluster products,
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DS or not they will yellow anyway, mine are still ds and plan to rock them this summer. Its something i have grown to expect.

Yellow? Where? Im on a HD monitor. I dont see anything. I could piss of them, that should make some yellow.

Back
Top Bottom