Cool Grey XI Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never dealt with them before but Sneakerape still has a full run of sizes as well as the XI Space Jams. They are at a Premium though.....

I've never dealt with them before but Sneakerape still has a full run of sizes as well as the XI Space Jams. They are at a Premium though.....

crookedtongues is legit. i ordered 2 cool greys from there. 1 near release date and 1 after release date and both came in good.

crookedtongues is legit. i ordered 2 cool greys from there. 1 near release date and 1 after release date and both came in good.

never ordered from ct, but do they charge tax? or is it price shoes plus shipping only?

never ordered from ct, but do they charge tax? or is it price shoes plus shipping only?

^

How lazy can you guys be?

Is it really that hard to sign up for an account and get to check out to see the final price yourself?

Doesn't matter anyways all the good sizes are gone.

Lesson - Don't wait for NT to get answers!

To answer your question though, no, they do not charge tax just shipping, but like I said it probably doesn't matter 90% chance the size you wanted is gone

^

How lazy can you guys be?

Is it really that hard to sign up for an account and get to check out to see the final price yourself?

Doesn't matter anyways all the good sizes are gone.

Lesson - Don't wait for NT to get answers!

To answer your question though, no, they do not charge tax just shipping, but like I said it probably doesn't matter 90% chance the size you wanted is gone

damn being lazy cost me again. still trying to cop 1 more sz 10.5 for retail but i missed both of the restocks on ct.

damn being lazy cost me again. still trying to cop 1 more sz 10.5 for retail but i missed both of the restocks on ct.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

huh!!TOO BAD im on the other side of America!!!im good with what i have

6b7c285cf6.jpg
[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom