Cool Grey XI Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the confirmation on the site being legit....im maybe just gonna wait till they drop ill save 100 bucks

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by KSTAR

has anyone here ever ordered off of sneakerape.com? if so how was the transaction and how did the sneakers come in? thanks....
fakes, cmon those XIIIs look terrible on there
They're legit. Got my early release pair from them.

has anyone here ever ordered off of sneakerape.com? if so how was the transaction and how did the sneakers come in? thanks....

My CT order shipped today but the tracking number doesnt work yet.  Same with my Endclothing order which was also shipped out

My CT order shipped today but the tracking number doesnt work yet.  Same with my Endclothing order which was also shipped out

You can track your orders from CT and END through UK post site. A NT'er posted the link in the old CG XI thread.

Once they hit the states you can track it via whatever courier they used.

Hope this helps!

Side note, when I ordered from CT it was super fast. I got mine in 5 business days on Christmas eve.

You can track your orders from CT and END through UK post site. A NT'er posted the link in the old CG XI thread.

Once they hit the states you can track it via whatever courier they used.

Hope this helps!

Side note, when I ordered from CT it was super fast. I got mine in 5 business days on Christmas eve.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

so they just use pictures of fakes then? i dont really care since im not ordering from them, but that doesnt seem to smart on their part to use those pictures.

so they just use pictures of fakes then? i dont really care since im not ordering from them, but that doesnt seem to smart on their part to use those pictures.

The shoes aren't fake. More than likely B-grades, but not fake. I matched my pair of Cool Grey's from them with my pair from NDC and they were spot on in terms of materials and production dates. The only major difference being the patent cut and the box being slightly brighter. 

The shoes aren't fake. More than likely B-grades, but not fake. I matched my pair of Cool Grey's from them with my pair from NDC and they were spot on in terms of materials and production dates. The only major difference being the patent cut and the box being slightly brighter. 

Originally Posted by Brett19648

I guess the original CG XI thread was closed, but wanted to give everyone a heads up that the CT restock thats supposed to happen on the 18th went live a little while ago. Guess they decided to do it a little bit early, but seem to have all sizes still available.

vmvinc.com also..$100 over retail though..

Originally Posted by Brett19648

I guess the original CG XI thread was closed, but wanted to give everyone a heads up that the CT restock thats supposed to happen on the 18th went live a little while ago. Guess they decided to do it a little bit early, but seem to have all sizes still available.

vmvinc.com also..$100 over retail though..

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

Yea mine isn't either

Yea mine isn't either

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Yea mine isn't either
it takes a few days. remember to track the CT orders through usps. took me about 8 days to receive my pair.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Yea mine isn't either
it takes a few days. remember to track the CT orders through usps. took me about 8 days to receive my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom