Cool Grey XI Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
My orders from wellgosh arrived fast! I'm very impressed and these Cool Greys were packaged very good.

My orders from wellgosh arrived fast! I'm very impressed and these Cool Greys were packaged very good.

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

My Endclothing Order will be here Monday through Fedex. CT order still being processed in the UK

I had an order from endclothing and it still says on hold...... ?? 

My Endclothing Order will be here Monday through Fedex. CT order still being processed in the UK

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

I ordered a US size 9 and got lucky so maybe they sold out of the size you ordered.

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

I ordered a US size 9 and got lucky so maybe they sold out of the size you ordered.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

My CT order shipped today but the tracking number doesnt work yet.  Same with my Endclothing order which was also shipped out
Yea mine isn't either
it takes a few days. remember to track the CT orders through usps. took me about 8 days to receive my pair.

Like Big said just use usps.  Mine came in 5 business days.  And that was during xmas with the snow storm going on

My CT order shipped today but the tracking number doesnt work yet.  Same with my Endclothing order which was also shipped out
Yea mine isn't either
it takes a few days. remember to track the CT orders through usps. took me about 8 days to receive my pair.

Like Big said just use usps.  Mine came in 5 business days.  And that was during xmas with the snow storm going on

If anyone is in NYC they have a size 14 at footaction on 34th st. They are right behind the register. They were a return and not worn or tried on. Hopefully they will still have them tomorrow unless someone buying the 3's decides to buy them tonight lol.

If anyone is in NYC they have a size 14 at footaction on 34th st. They are right behind the register. They were a return and not worn or tried on. Hopefully they will still have them tomorrow unless someone buying the 3's decides to buy them tonight lol.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Yea mine isn't either

I got mine today and they are icey....first time purchasing from CT and the shipping was pretty fast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Yea mine isn't either

I got mine today and they are icey....first time purchasing from CT and the shipping was pretty fast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

never ordered from ct, but do they charge tax? or is it price shoes plus shipping only?

No tax. CT charges a flat rate of $20 shipping for 1-4 pair. If you order more than 4 they can charge you additional shipping fees. They also complete the customs declaration forms accurately. For US customs to charge anything the value of the package needs to be over $200. If you order more than 1 pair from CT the total value will be over $200 and you run the risk of being charged a 10% customs fee.

Originally Posted by boogeda

never ordered from ct, but do they charge tax? or is it price shoes plus shipping only?

No tax. CT charges a flat rate of $20 shipping for 1-4 pair. If you order more than 4 they can charge you additional shipping fees. They also complete the customs declaration forms accurately. For US customs to charge anything the value of the package needs to be over $200. If you order more than 1 pair from CT the total value will be over $200 and you run the risk of being charged a 10% customs fee.

my money for my end clothing order was refunded.
frown.gif
  they sent me an e-mail that they didn't get their full shipment that they expected to get. i'm bummed because i had the chance to order from crooked tongues about a week ago but i e-mailed end clothing and they told me that they were still supposed to get my size 11's from nike europe. as it turns out, they didn't and now i'm out of my shoes. sucks BIGTIME. i was really looking forward to getting a pair.

my money for my end clothing order was refunded.
frown.gif
  they sent me an e-mail that they didn't get their full shipment that they expected to get. i'm bummed because i had the chance to order from crooked tongues about a week ago but i e-mailed end clothing and they told me that they were still supposed to get my size 11's from nike europe. as it turns out, they didn't and now i'm out of my shoes. sucks BIGTIME. i was really looking forward to getting a pair.

Do any of the Uk sites sell b grades? Seen pics of Uk 11s that look a lil different than us 11s (lighter grey on shoe box, higher patent cut, bluer tint on sole etc)

Do any of the Uk sites sell b grades? Seen pics of Uk 11s that look a lil different than us 11s (lighter grey on shoe box, higher patent cut, bluer tint on sole etc)

I got my CT order the other day from the restock.  It made it here fairly fast, they used express which I didn't expect.  I finally got my brother his 11.5, now I'll have to get rid of his others.  Thanks to who posted the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom