Cop hits a heelflip (vid)...Lol

Sadly cool cops like this still can't balance out how #%+%$@ the bad ones are...

But cops like this are definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

cool i guess

i dont want to start anything,
but what if the skaters were black? or any other race?

adjust the contrast on your monitor cause one of them WAS black. why does race have to come up in everything. ive been let off by so many white cops doing waymore than skating its not even funny.

black vs. white we off that.

man, i knew a hella cool cop, This dude caught me blowin
pimp.gif
and wasnt eventrippin.
He has known me for years, and when I see him in the streets, he always chunks the duece. True story. Shout out to officer boutai

Saw this on the Berrics. Dude caught a clean one too with his police boots. I know I couldn't do that.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

I love chill cops.

I've once got pulled over at night for a modified exhaust. Dude saw I was 6'9 from my license card and called his back up. Made me get out the car with 2 cop cars behind me. The 1st officer tells the other "look how tall this guy is". And we all chatted about how I fit in my car and cracked jokes for like 10 mins.
roll.gif

u driving a civic or something?

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Cops like this make it impossible for me to say cliche things like "i hate cops" or "eff the police"
Very rare that you run into someone real laid back like that though.

Most of them in my area are grumpy bastards but I got 2 friends in NYPD that are chill as hell.

I try to do as many cool things as I can in my Security Guard uniform too.

Pics at another time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That looks like a City of Hialeah cop...Thats where i work, some arecool...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom