Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I'm done puttin in work. Should be easier than the eggs were for me. Sneakerfreaker - I can't respond to pm's from my iPhone but I should be able to get an 11.5 if u have the money first. I'm not payin for dudes kicks anymore to many bailed on me. Pm me answer.

just talked to my spot. he told me to be there next tuesday @ __:00 AM to cop.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Keep us in the loop. Cuz when DMV gets theirs, everybody else should be on the look out

Heads up.....Sneaker St has put up more sizes for pre-order. $230 shipped

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I can't respond to pm's from my iPhone
i'mhaving the same issues, it will load the page but not let me inputanything at all. what the hell is up with yuku making this change allof a sudden?

I know mayhem its #%$&@* annoying. I can only quick post that's it. Yuku hooked me up with a virus too. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Heads up.....Sneaker St has put up more sizes for pre-order. $230 shipped

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I can't respond to pm's from my iPhone
i'm
having the same issues, it will load the page but not let me input
anything at all. what the hell is up with yuku making this change all
of a sudden?

yuku made some changes, I'm on an iPhone too, however to change that, you need to turn off JavaScript in the safri settings...

Then u can reply to posts and pms...

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Keep us in the loop. Cuz when DMV gets theirs, everybody else should be on the look out
pimp.gif

yea i think we talking about the same spot charm cause mines said tuesday too!

Like someone said yuku made some changes. I can't quote or respond to pms now. Only quick reply. I think it's because now you can change the font settings and all that. To respond to pms I just have to stop it before the page loads all the way. Now I guess I'm gunna have to turn off javascript to browse NT
eyes.gif

Ninjahood where you at
nerd.gif
you shouldve picked up your pair from your boy by now.

Thanks fellas JavaScript off worked. That picture with the coppers on pennies is straight fire .... right click save

Originally Posted by psypha

yuku made some changes, I'm on an iPhone too, however to change that, you need to turn off JavaScript in the safri settings...

Hope this helps
thank you!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Like someone said yuku made some changes. I can't quote or respond to pms now. Only quick reply. I think it's because now you can change the font settings and all that. To respond to pms I just have to stop it before the page loads all the way. Now I guess I'm gunna have to turn off javascript to browse NT
eyes.gif

Ninjahood where you at
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by psypha

Hope this helps
thank you!!
pimp.gif

yes! Thank you. I've been so annoyed of posting on my iPhone last few days using quick reply and being able to quote.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

eyes.gif

Ninjahood where you at
nerd.gif

I was gonna add that too, yeah stopping the page before the font settings load works too if u decide to leave your JavaScript on, but can be a bit tedious.

Yeah no prob guys, took me a lil while to figure that out. Glad I can help

Shoot...you guys are lucky I can't quote/send/reply to PMs on Opera using my B.Berry. I have to use the crappy !@% b.berry browser that takes foooooorever to load smh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shoot...you guys are lucky I can't quote/send/reply to PMs on Opera using my B.Berry. I have to use the crappy !@% b.berry browser that takes foooooorever to load smh.

Another reason the iPhone is better
devil.gif
...Back to the foams.
pimp.gif
bout to load up on shiny pennies make a display in my room.

Back
Top Bottom