Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Heads up.....Sneaker St has put up more sizes for pre-order. $230 shipped

this! 
grin.gif

go get em guys.
Copped sz 12......AGAIN.  Less than retail + tax with bing and ebay bucks 
pimp.gif

i copped again too.  thanks.

I'm on the fence about getting another pair. I want to cop a pair of cactus just to add to the collection. I can't get both, spent too much this month. If u had to which one would u choose

^^cop the Coppers....after release you can prob flip, buy the Cactus and have a few $$s in your pocket.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shoot...you guys are lucky I can't quote/send/reply to PMs on Opera using my B.Berry. I have to use the crappy !@% b.berry browser that takes foooooorever to load smh.
I can only imagine if it did work on Opera. You'd be posting every 3 minutes instead of every 5 minutes.

Yep fellas....use bing to get em cheaper on sneaker_st. With the $$ you're saving text Haiti to 90999 to donate $10 to Haiti through the Red Cross.

How do these run in size compared to Jordans?
For reference, I wear a 9 in Jordan IIIs, and a 9.5 in Jordan XIs.  For most other Jordans I wear a 9.

Thanks

^^some say go 1/2 size up, but I'm fine with my true size. They fit snug at first, but will form to your foot for a great fit.

^^some say go 1/2 size up, but I'm fine with my true size. They fit snug at first, but will form to your foot for a great fit.
So for me, would you suggest going with a 9 if I don't mind the snugness at the beginning?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

So for me, would you suggest going with a 9 if I don't mind the snugness at the beginning?
i would suggest u stay with a 9.
i wear a 9.5 and get my foams in a 9.5. i got my XIs in a 10 tho

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Thanks fellas JavaScript off worked. That picture with the coppers on pennies is straight fire .... right click save

Great pic, but still not copping those Coppers, but props to those that are copping.  I would rather wait and get another Royal.

yessir....but you actually have to wear the shoes more than a few times for this to happen. i remember lots of trade requests in 1/2 size differences like: "i have a 10.5 and need an 11" when the purps dropped....dudes just never gave the foam any chance to form.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

If I order from sneaker st when will they ship? and what is this bing that everyone speaks of?
he ships at the end of jan/early feb

go to bing.com
type -> wii
your top result should say something about 8% cashback and it will be a link to ebay.com
click on the link
it should take you to ebay.com with wii as your search item... change it to foamposite

at the top of the ebay page, it should have a smaller banner aboutcashback... when you click buy it now, it will say what your cashbacktotal should be.

I know these are supposed to be widely available.. But does anyone know if these will drop at HOH-Dallas? Imma be out that way All-Star weekend.   

Back
Top Bottom