Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Feb 13.... everyone i have spoken to (Store Managers) about the number of pairs they will be getting said that they will be getting a lot of them.

idk how true this is, but ive spoken to numerous store managers..... both from (FTL/FA) to mom and pops and these arent gonna be that widly released as people think. Nike canceled alot of mom and pops orders for allocation to like 24-36 per door....

Same fitted I posted about 15-20 pages back...
pimp.gif
...can't wait to rock it with them....it's also a good look for the copper penny ii's...probably won't get to wearing the coppers till summer '11...
smh.gif

Anybody gonna camp out at home in front of the computer all night refreshing like a mad man on NDC ? They should show up. If all things go as planned I won't need to. But I might sit up for a minute and lurk in on the madness. Last years eggplant thread on release night was straight comedy. I remember dudes posting pictures of hot chicks / fat chicks everything LOL. We was up all night and morning till 12:00 pm when they dropped !!! $@&% that madness. LOL That was uncalled for Nike .....

Originally Posted by air max 87

idk how true this is, but ive spoken to numerous store managers..... both from (FTL/FA) to mom and pops and these arent gonna be that widly released as people think. Nike canceled alot of mom and pops orders for allocation to like 24-36 per door....
could be some truth to this, my local spot first said they were definitely getting them over a month ago. i just called in to check back and now it's "i don't know, maybe the first week of feb if i do get them"....then i asked why did he say it was a definite initially and now it's "if i get them" and he said: "you know how nike is..."
ohwell.gif

maybe just the mom n pops got the axe on a few?

thank god i locked in my 2 pairs elsewhere
grin.gif

^^i guess it depends on the spot....dude from Sneaker_st has been telling me all along he placed a pretty big order...he emailed me today saying his whole order was confirmed...that's why he put up more sizes.

I just cop from sneaker ST save the hassle I dont feel like going to the store im lazy everything came out to 211 i keep the ny people posted for the NYC spots

I know the Niketowns and HOH's will be getting their pairs, but alot of the FTL/FA, ect wont be seeing much if any
*Fom what Ive heard from a mom&pop and a few FTL. 

But I hope everyone gets their pair

Back
Top Bottom