Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

point is...if you have information, share it.

You Wouldn't Feel As Such If It Was YOUR Job In Jeopordy Over Such Info
grin.gif
....... Take It For What It's Worth And MOVE IT ALONG Darling
wink.gif

PS- Do These Even Come In Your Size?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

grin.gif
wink.gif

ps. why yes they do. size 7.5 to 8.

grin.gif
wink.gif

So why mention it in the first place?

take that cookie cutter @!+* to ISS

like your company monitors a forum like this? i doubt it

If You Don't Think Nike Monitors This Website You've Got Quite A Bit Of Learning To Do
laugh.gif
...... And To Dude Above Me, If You READ, You'll See What My Intentions Were
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by aceofjays

What's the deal with the purps is the 10th a lock?

There is a thread on the first page dude

so instead of typing that why not just answer the ?

what is up with NT'ers being so salty and not helpful?? it so annoying to see stuff like this

Not salty just if he new the answer he could have just typed yes
Why not search before you type?
Why not just answer the question?
smh.gif

YES! dudes are acting like they are the NT gods and only the chosen can be blessed with their sacred info lol 

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Why not just answer the question?
smh.gif
YES! dudes are acting like they are the NT gods and only the chosen can be blessed with their sacred info lol 

u just dont get it. there is a whole thread about this and dudes are tired of the same questions being answered. info is only sacred to those that done read
eyes.gif

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif
(Someone Can Quote That So This Fool Reads It Too)

try 2 relax my dude sum of us on here appreciate the info u give...thanks man

why not just make stickys with all needed/wanted information on a shoe and mods just post the info and lock?
y not just use google to find the info then?

I cant wait for the Coppers to drop...mainly so I don't have to keep checking this thread

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif
(Someone Can Quote That So This Fool Reads It Too)

try 2 relax my dude sum of us on here appreciate the info u give...thanks man

Good Looks Bud
pimp.gif
........ Just Get's Old Watching Dudes #*@#$ And Moan When I Just Tried To Put An End To A LIST Of Rumors Posted/Created On Here...... End Of Day There Is Always Someone Unsatisfied That Things Aren't Placed Into Their Lap/Spoon Fed To Them..... As Mentioned Before, I Will Keep Info To Myself From Now On
wink.gif

OKAY IM OFFICIALY SUSPENDING THIS THREAD SO WE DONT TURN INTO ANXIOUS IMPATIENT MINDLESS IGNORANT FIENDS RIPPING EACH OTHER APART DUE TO UNEXPECTED POSTPONEMENT  OF GLORY

INDEFINITELY

OKAY IM OFFICIALY SUSPENDING THIS THREAD SO WE DONT TURN INTO ANXIOUS IMPATIENT MINDLESS IGNORANT FIENDS RIPPING EACH OTHER APART DUE TO UNEXPECTED POSTPONEMENT  OF GLORY

INDEFINITELY

kobe_wtf.gif

^Yeeeeeeaaaaaa....... "Ideas" Like The "Copper Company Has To Pass Approval On The Use Of The Color" Aren't Moronic...... You Right Guy GIRL
eyes.gif
....... LIKE I SAID... The Intentions Of My Post Weren't At All To Be Arrogant Or Draw Attention.... Simply Wanted To Put An End To All The RANDOM Explanations That Are Being Thrown Out..... SIMPLE AS THAT..... Again, From Now On I Will Allow You All To Continue Chasing The Carrot (In This Case Copper)

oneshow2006.jpg

day old question remains,
if a tree falls in an forest and noone is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

wink.gif

INDEFINITELY
Suspending Indefinitely you Say?
99115ce98aea723952c5459f4d201856cf69da2.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^Yeeeeeeaaaaaa....... "Ideas" Like The "Copper Company Has To Pass Approval On The Use Of The Color" Aren't Moronic...... You Right Guy GIRL
eyes.gif
....... LIKE I SAID... The Intentions Of My Post Weren't At All To Be Arrogant Or Draw Attention.... Simply Wanted To Put An End To All The RANDOM Explanations That Are Being Thrown Out..... SIMPLE AS THAT..... Again, From Now On I Will Allow You All To Continue Chasing The Carrot (In This Case Copper)

oneshow2006.jpg

day old question remains,
if a tree falls in an forest and noone is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

You dont............

http://englishonline-reverso.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/08/no_****.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom