Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

why not just make stickys with all needed/wanted information on a shoe and mods just post the info and lock?
EXACTLY!
cause whats the point in that? this is a forum where we can post our opinions on the shoes, with facts, pick ups, prices and so forth....

Everyone needs to stop panicking. Filling the time with useless banter won't make the shoes come any quicker.

ive decided to make good use with my time.  I am painting my Penny II's copper with an aerosol can...That way I can bust out the tee I already have...

Lock this garbage thread. Don't have time to read through 6000 posts to find the ones with the real info (if there are any).

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif
(Someone Can Quote That So This Fool Reads It Too)

Want more info, but people might listen if you didn't have such an affection for the SHIFT key. Really Every Word Needs A Capital? What Country Are You From?

Why should it be locked? Do you expect something different in a new thread? Don't like the discussion...just don't come in to it, simple, because complaining about it sure isn't adding anything to it.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Some Of Yall Dudes Are Funny..... I Cleared Up A LIST Of 7 Different RUMORS As To Why This Shoe Was Pushed Back........ The Release Date For These Right Now Is INDEFINITE So What Difference Does It Make What The Reason Is?....... I Was TRYING To Save You Guys From Racking Your Brains And Throwing Out More Moronic Ideas Like "Copper Patent Issues" Etc. ........... Next Time I WILL Keep My Mouth Shut And Allow The Bafoons To Continue Losing Sleep
tired.gif

PS- To Dude Who Put Me On Ignore............. WHO ARE YOU? ....... You Think Anyone Else Cares About Your Opinion?........ No One Is Losing Sleep Over You Using The Ignore Button
laugh.gif
(Someone Can Quote That So This Fool Reads It Too)

Want more info, but people might listen if you didn't have such an affection for the SHIFT key. Really Every Word Needs A Capital? What Country Are You From?
that %!@% gives me a headache...i rather not see it

bad enough that he talkin out of his $#$ but hes doin it like a moron at the same time
laugh.gif

edit,
shoeking2345wrote:
try 2 relax my dude sum of us on hereappreciate the info u give...thanksman

he told us what we already knew
crying.gif

i think its so stupid when peole say to lock threads. if your not interested than dont even come in to this thread. i think all the threads should remain open because you can find alot of usefull info about rd, restocks, sizing, quality, etc. if nobody is loking at the thread than it will just go to the 2nd or third page of the nike retro forum, but it is still usefull. i think people think they look cool when they post crap like, " this thread is stupid, mods lock it up". just stay out if you dont want to read it. i cant wait for the coppers and the eggs and thats why this thread is still full of life.

^^IGNORE Button..... USE IT
wink.gif
................. Since I'm "Talkin Out My @!%" Or What Have You, Let's Start The Rumor List Back Up
grin.gif
........ Just MAYBE We'll Dream Up The Right Excuse For These Being Pushed Back
eyes.gif

1. Penny's Contract
2. 2010 Jordans
sick.gif

3. All-Star Weekend
4. Snowing in DMV
eyes.gif
(ya'll be safe out there)
5. Mom and Pops selling early
6. Olympic colorways
7. Color patent
8.Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.
Originally Posted by inchecksince81

They push them back to build hype, ala spacejams. PERIOD. 

Originally Posted by air max 87

the reason nike keep pushin it back is because they saw this thread, they seen some of the +$*%!#$$ yall wanna wear with them (makin cents, coogi, walmart clothes) so they gonna make more clothes so NIKE isnt represented wrong in the streets....

straight from sole himself...

ok just to give INFO not DUCKTALES
coppers pushed back for a week footlocker rep and Nike rep told me
Eggplants wednesday thats Ducktales to whoever started that B.S
both Footaction and Footlocker and Nike told me
So thats that...........smh to this thread last 4 pages been udderly ridiculous
only a few people know what they are talking about

8.Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.

stop-posting.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

ok just to give INFO not DUCKTALES
coppers pushed back for a week footlocker rep and Nike rep told me
Eggplants wednesday thats Ducktales to whoever started that B.S
both Footaction and Footlocker and Nike told me
So thats that...........smh to this thread last 4 pages been udderly ridiculous
only a few people know what they are talking about
It wasn't a rumor.

A Nike rep told me they would be released on Wednesday, and they were confirmed even further by a very reputable member (Eyes of Hazel).

Why would I spread lies with all of the garbage already in these foam posts. Chill.

i dont think anyone has a real answer as why the pennys are not out yet on niketalk

The only people who have the answer I would bet don't even post on NT

Back
Top Bottom